Windows 10: Windows wont let me zoom in, but I can zoom out

Discus and support Windows wont let me zoom in, but I can zoom out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I'm in the application "Eclipse" (its a c/c++ developing enviroment) I accidentally zoomed out using "ctrl" + "-". now when im trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeetTheMedic, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Windows wont let me zoom in, but I can zoom out

Hello,

When I'm in the application "Eclipse" (its a c/c++ developing enviroment) I accidentally zoomed out using "ctrl" + "-". now when im trying to zoom out by using "ctrl" + "+", nothing happens at all. I have also tried using "ctrl" + "0" to reset the zoom and "ctrl + "mousewheel" to change the zoom. But both do not work. why is it that zooming out with the ctrl key works, but nothing else does?

:)

MeetTheMedic, Jun 9, 2017

2. Belle on C6-01: no more full image zoom?

Got Belle on my C6-01 and so far, so good. Having to get used to some things.

But 1 thing I can not find how to change: I can not more zoom full in a image/photo? I can zoom full but as soon as I let go of the screen, it automaticly zooms out again? It will not hold maximum zoom anymore? For me I really need that.

meegja---01, Jun 9, 2017
  3. wrender Win User
    Photo Gallery Blacks Outs

I have found that some times when I zoom into a photo the screen will black out but if I double tap to zoom out to normal it returns but will refuse to show a zoom unless I restart the phone.

It has also on occasion just gone black and not let me zoom out to normal preview at all. I gue

wrender, Jun 9, 2017
Thema:

Windows wont let me zoom in, but I can zoom out

1. Windows wont let me zoom in, but I can zoom out - Similar Threads - wont let zoom

2. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  3. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  4. how can i enable pinch zoom-in and zoom-out in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i enable pinch zoom-in and zoom-out in windows 10?: how can I enable pinch zoom in and zoom out in win 10?I have already referred to many websites and YouTube videos but my settings are very different from their. I've been using win 7, this is my first time using win 10, but when I started using this was one of the problems I...
  5. Zooming in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zooming in and out: In the past few weeks my computer has started randomly zooming in and out when I'm in any web browser I've tried edge, chrome, and firefox even when I'm not touching anything. It does it at random intervals, sometimes it's fine and I can navigate normally, and sometimes its...
  6. Zoomed in Vs Zoomed Out Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoomed in Vs Zoomed Out Text: [ATTACH] it seems like when I zoom in, the system makes the text bold. same thing in both chrome and edge(chromium). Can anyone explain this to me? Yes, I am a noob Zoomed out Zoomed in submitted by /u/varunmehru [link] [comments]...
  7. Free Zoom in and Out

Free Zoom in and Out: Hi there. I'd like to stop the screen from zooming in and out, and instead lock it at 100%. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-zoom-in-and-out/3569aa3c-90ce-4a47-a156-a8ae39b29133
  8. Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to pinch Zoom-in and Zoom-out" on Surface Pro: Already went to settings and enabled/disabled/re-enabled the pinch zoom function. Also reset the touchpad to default. Help! * Original title: oNE DRIVE...
  9. Zooming in and out on Windows 10

Zooming in and out on Windows 10: I am having a problem with the screen zooming out and zooming in constantly. How did this happen and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zooming-in-and-out-on-windows-10/24117ab1-befc-4c33-8730-cde4f7262ce5
  10. App Zoomed Out

App Zoomed Out: I was playing a game and I clicked some random keys and the screen like zoomed out. I tried restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-zoomed-out/7d980da9-24d1-4d4e-b06f-283acffba165