Windows 10: Windows won't load past BIOS screen

Discus and support Windows won't load past BIOS screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dillonreilly, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't proceed to windows 10. instead it stayed on the title page for about 30 seconds with options to access the bios, and then it forced me into the bios after that 30 seconds. I don't know how to fix it.

Things I have Tried:

1. Messing with the boot priority list in the bios (only windows was in there so I couldn't change anything).
    2. Loading a new windows tool on USB and installing. I had my Harddrive which wouldn't take the install and a Microsoft reserve drive ( which I think was my SSD).
    3. trying to repair with the windows tool but it seemed to go in a loop of restarting and not working.

I've also thought about wiping my drives cause I have files backed up to my google drive. I read that is is very unrecommended that I wipe my Microsoft reserve file drive so I didn't and I know my hard drive isn't the problem because my windows was installed on my SSD. I'm not sure what else to do. Please help. could my SSD be corrupted?

:)

dillonreilly, Dec 14, 2018
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Dec 14, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows won't load past BIOS screen

1. Windows won't load past BIOS screen - Similar Threads - won't load past

2. PC won't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't get past BIOS: Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the USB.Whenever it starts booting it restarts the PC and then after the restart the boot freezes, or it starts repairing and ends with...
  3. PC won't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't get past BIOS: Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the USB.Whenever it starts booting it restarts the PC and then after the restart the boot freezes, or it starts repairing and ends with...
  4. PC won't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen: It started a few days ago and it would work for a few seconds, freeze, bluescreen then bring me to the bio screen for gigabyte. When i save and exit it restarts my pc then brings me back to the bios page. How do i stop/fix this?...
  6. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen: It started a few days ago and it would work for a few seconds, freeze, bluescreen then bring me to the bio screen for gigabyte. When i save and exit it restarts my pc then brings me back to the bios page. How do i stop/fix this?...
  7. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  9. Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 not loading past Windows loading screen: HiMy PC lost power and was forced to close to lack of power.I have attempted to load the computer today and it will not load past the Windows 7 loading screenI can load the computer in safe mode then select, selective start-up with load system services, load start-up items...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont load after bios screen