Windows 10: Windows won’t load to login screen

Discus and support Windows won’t load to login screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZionGideon, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Windows won’t load to login screen

My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file : D\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt I attempted the recovery on a date 2 weeks ago and no success. System also doesn’t want to load safe mode . Only safe mode with commadprompt will load .Can anyone assist? Thank you

:)

ZionGideon, Feb 27, 2024
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Doug399 Win User
    After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows won’t load to login screen

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Windows won’t load to login screen

1. Windows won’t load to login screen - Similar Threads - won’t load login

2. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  3. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  4. Wireless connection “won’t connect” on windows login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection “won’t connect” on windows login screen: This is a specific and odd issue I believe is caused by group policy but I cannot identify where it could be. On the windows login screen I can connect to domain ssids automatically, however no other network will connect. I can see the ssids I can’t type in the password and...
  5. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t load: I recently got a pc from cyberpower and was thinking of selling my gpu to upgrade it. I got curious about the other parts so i removed the AIO from the cpu and and took out a ram stick. I messed up when putting the ram back in by putting it in sideways and it didn’t go into...
  6. Pc won’t show login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc won’t show login screen: Pc wont show the login just the background, attempted to safe boot but it wont accept my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-show-login-screen/7871c113-8fce-4f72-87d9-ed36528fc2c8
  7. Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won’t go past login screen.: Hi guys, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around...
  8. Blue login screen, windows will not load.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue login screen, windows will not load.: Ok so when windows loads the login screens they are all blue. First screen shows date and time. When i click it will take a moment to load then show my name followed by the password box. Bottom of the screen has ease of access, power, and internet connection buttons. When i...
  9. Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login with a white loading circle (won’t go away): I ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x and it was working well but required a restart as the C drive was in use. I restarted the computer and it finished chkdsk to 100% but now is stuck like this. I went to advanced options and attempted to restore the computer to a past version but i got...
  10. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t load: Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe mode only help please...