Windows 10: Windows wont load upon startup

Discus and support Windows wont load upon startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all hope someone can help. PROBLEM: I reset my Lenovo B50 all in one desktop it was running Windows 10 and its 5 years old and sluggish as hell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LynConn, Mar 31, 2020.

1. LynConn Win User

Windows wont load upon startup

Hi all hope someone can help.

PROBLEM:

I reset my Lenovo B50 all in one desktop it was running Windows 10 and its 5 years old and sluggish as hell so I thought I would start a fresh took all my personal docs off onto a external hard drive.

Reset looked like it worked fine however now it wont load windows on startup.

When it turns on I get the Lenovo logo and that's it, it just stay's there. A few times it progresses past that screen and past the system info screen then onto a black screen and stays there.

MY SOLUTIONS SO FAR:

I have spent all day trying to boot windows 10 from usb. In the bios menu i've played around with all the setting to try and get the pc to read this usb I have tried 2 different USB's and can see the name of the usb in the bios menu so assume the usb is working fine

Only my F1 key seems to do anything which loads the BIOS menu, so can't get into recovery mode or safe mode or anything else.

I am currently trying to see if I can boot Windows 8. I am fresh out of ideas and pretty sure this wont work either but I'm giving it a go.

If any of you kind souls can point me in the direction of an answer I will be forever grateful!

:)

LynConn, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Mar 31, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

0.0.24 not load profile at startup

can anybody confirm this?

0.24 uses a different location to store the settings, so you have to reenable "load with windows, on startup load profile" setting

W1zzard, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows wont load upon startup - Similar Threads - wont load upon

2. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup: Everytime I start my pc the windows taskbar and all its icons aren't appearing. The bottom of my screen has the blue colour of the taskbar but it has no apps or windows search bar on it and the only thing I can see is the time. Everytime I click on the taskbar, the screen...
  3. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup: Everytime I start my pc the windows taskbar and all its icons aren't appearing. The bottom of my screen has the blue colour of the taskbar but it has no apps or windows search bar on it and the only thing I can see is the time. Everytime I click on the taskbar, the screen...
  4. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 taskbar won't load upon startup

Windows 10 taskbar won't load upon startup: Hi there, for the past few days, my taskbar including icons etc will not load after I log into Windows. I experience the same thing as in the following...
  6. Windows wont load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont load: For a while now my windows kept saying cant boot windows. I tried repairing it and kept getting errors. Finally I decided to reinstall windows with a usb i had and i did not work. Someone told me it might be the harddrive and i just wanted to see if anyone else has advice...
  7. windows wont load

windows wont load: got stopcode 0xc000021a blue screen. said it would restart computer. computer did not restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-load/9436a654-f0f1-441a-baba-53fa37695ff1
  8. WIndows wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows wont load: Hey, First of all, I may not be asking in the right forum, as Im not sure whether this is software or hardware related, but i hope its a software issue so i will start here. Yesterday i turned on my computer after previously having shut it off using the power button...
  9. Windows wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont load: Hello recently my Asus laptop has decided to ruin me and decided to not load up windows, I have got to advanced settings and theres no rest or startupsettings and none of the scans and other features work, in the command promt it says windows 10 not enough memory storage to...
  10. windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.: windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup. I turned on my desktop and it just sat there with a black screen and did nothing, Finally the desktop screen appeared win 10 has always been s l o w but never this bad. where did m/soft put the...