Windows 10: Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games

Discus and support Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox.com when i try and load it the wheel just spins and on the Xbox app when i try to uninstall i can't reinstall it but i can download other apps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RindoNinja6, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games

Xbox.com when i try and load it the wheel just spins and on the Xbox app when i try to uninstall i can't reinstall it but i can download other apps on the Microsoft store.

:)

RindoNinja6, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games

1. Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games - Similar Threads - wont load xbox

2. Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games: Xbox.com when i try and load it the wheel just spins and on the Xbox app when i try to uninstall i can't reinstall it but i can download other apps on the Microsoft store....
  3. Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open: I've been trying to get my Xbox app to launch so I can play a game with a friend we both have Game Pass right now, theirs is working mine is not so I know the servers aren't down or anything we also use the same internet as they live with me so I know my internet is also...
  4. Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open: I've been trying to get my Xbox app to launch so I can play a game with a friend we both have Game Pass right now, theirs is working mine is not so I know the servers aren't down or anything we also use the same internet as they live with me so I know my internet is also...
  5. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...
  6. Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch

Windows 10: Xbox app games wont launch: Games downloaded from Xbox app don't launch or direct me to system32 folder. The problem doesn't affect the few games that were already installed but any new addition or reinstallation proceeds to be unresponsive. One game Sniper Elite 5 sends me to the system 32 folder in my...
  7. XBOX APP NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP NOT LOADING: I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except for the Xbox app. When I try opening the app, the window stays open for a few seconds before closing. The Xbox app used to...
  8. XBOX APP NOT LOADING

XBOX APP NOT LOADING: I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except for the Xbox app. When I try opening the app, the window stays open for a few seconds before closing. The Xbox app used to...
  9. Xbox PC app wont uninstall games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app wont uninstall games?: I got gamepass and its given me nothing but headaches, Games get stuck downloading and uninstalling, vanishing onto my drives with no way of deleting them.I try to uninstall a game after no luck of it launching Control and it just stays stuck on UNINSTALLING.Now ive lost 60...
  10. Xbox app wont install certain games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app wont install certain games: Ive ran into issues with the microsoft store and xbox app not letting me download certain games, i recently tried to install alien isolation and it got to 38.9 MB and stopped downloading at 0B/s it isnt my internet as steam lets me download any game freely. This only happens...