Windows 10: Windows won’t load

Discus and support Windows won’t load in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sarahJackson2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Windows won’t load

Hi

laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option.

Will load on safe mode only

help please

:)

sarahJackson2, Jan 31, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Windows won’t load

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows won’t load

1. Windows won’t load - Similar Threads - won’t load

2. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  3. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  4. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  6. My computer won’t load windows

My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885
  7. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load: My laptop was working fine , then i turned it off for the night and when i tried to use it the next morning that screen was black. It took around 10 minutes for the hp logo to load under the logo was a loading circle and the lockscreen didn't load until 20 minutes later ....
  9. My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load

My laptop won’t run without going black and taking forever to load: My laptop was working fine , then i turned it off for the night and when i tried to use it the next morning that screen was black. It took around 10 minutes for the hp logo to load under the logo was a loading circle and the lockscreen didn't load until 20 minutes later ....
  10. Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.

Wallpaper is black and programs won’t load not even settings or task manager.: My AMD driver was not compatible after a windows update so I reinstalled the driver and it was fixed however more problems started occurring such as a frozen screen. Hence I tried a clean installation and other installation of driver software and it got worse from there. To...