Windows 10: Windows wont load

Discus and support Windows wont load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello recently my Asus laptop has decided to ruin me and decided to not load up windows, I have got to advanced settings and theres no rest or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lukogamer83, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Windows wont load

Hello recently my Asus laptop has decided to ruin me and decided to not load up windows, I have got to advanced settings and theres no rest or startupsettings and none of the scans and other features work, in the command promt it says windows 10 not enough memory storage to process this command

:)

lukogamer83, Aug 7, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 7, 2019
  3. broken89 Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin Windows wont load :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Aug 7, 2019
  4. tarn_55 Win User

Windows wont load

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows wont load

1. Windows wont load - Similar Threads - wont load

2. Personalise setting wont load.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Personalise setting wont load.: Hi, on my computer i want to change the theme of the PC but when i go to the settings for personalising it just will not load at all and will just stay on the windows setting cog. What do i do ?...
  3. brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    brand new PC wont load norton anti-virus or firefox: I purchased Norton and when I try to install the page gets covered with a screen that says "Download Norton from the Microsoft Store." "Get Started" is not a link and the only thing that works is the "X" to close and the "Install on another device" link. I purchased online...
  4. pc wont load to windows. stuck at recovery wizard.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc wont load to windows. stuck at recovery wizard.: toshiba laptop running windows 10, turns on says running system recovery and then diagnostics but then goes to recovery wizard and wont go any farther. tried system restore to previous point didnt work, tried restore to previous version didnt work, command prompt, and even...
  5. Windows search bar wont load, and sometimes it disappears

in Cortana
    Windows search bar wont load, and sometimes it disappears: When I search, the start menu stays blank. I closed all other programs and tried killing explorer.exe. Sometimes the search bar disappears. I tried as many fixes as I could from Google, but none of them worked. I didn't do anything significant to the computer since then....
  6. google chrome wont load /incompatabe program ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome wont load /incompatabe program ?: google chrome wont load displays :incompatable program how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-wont-load-incompatabe-program/f0b70d98-5db3-4f7a-a956-d90e2d251f07
  7. Instagram application wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram application wont load: Hi there, I have a laptop which has Windows 10 Home on. I have downloaded the instagram desktop application from the Microsoft Store and every time i try to open it, the app opens with a white screen for a few seconds and then closes. I have tried; Uninstall/Reinstall...
  8. Hi windows 10 wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi windows 10 wont load: it was stuck in atumatic repair loop i obtained a boot usb which got me as far as command prompt. what are the steps } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } } }...
  9. several of my apps wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    several of my apps wont load: Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-of-my-apps-wont-load/1cd1f7ad-59a2-4193-9690-504a2d93a86c
  10. Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen: Some of the games I have installed through the Windows 10 store will not open, it will open the splash screen for the game but no process will start and eventually it will close itself. The games that won't open are Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 while for some reason...