Windows 10: WIndows wont load

Discus and support WIndows wont load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, First of all, I may not be asking in the right forum, as Im not sure whether this is software or hardware related, but i hope its a software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Fulhencio, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Fulhencio Win User

WIndows wont load

Hey,

First of all, I may not be asking in the right forum, as Im not sure whether this is software or hardware related, but i hope its a software issue so i will start here.

Yesterday i turned on my computer after previously having shut it off using the power button instead of turning it off via windows not sure thats related. Windows did not load, instead the following error ocurred: error code 0xc00000f

After following some online guides to resolve this, which included doing some changes in the command line reboot mbr etc. nothing worked.

So i decided to reinstall windows on my SSD which also didnt work, then i tried to reinstall windows on my HDD with the SSD being disconnected, that also didnt work as in both cases, after the installation and the reboot i get the following message:

"A disk read error ocurred
    Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart"

I have the feeling there is some wrong settings on the harddrives, but maybe im just hoping that to be the case rather then having a hardware issue.

Any suggestions?

:)

Fulhencio, Aug 16, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 16, 2020
  3. broken89 Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin WIndows wont load :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Aug 16, 2020
  4. tarn_55 Win User

WIndows wont load

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

WIndows wont load

1. WIndows wont load - Similar Threads - wont load

2. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  3. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  4. My game wont load can anybody help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game wont load can anybody help me: So basically when I go to play call of duty on this profile for Microsoft it wont load but when I go on my other Microsoft it load perfectly fine but the error message that pops up on this profile says its a network issue but how can it be that when the other profile loads...
  5. My login screen wont load windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  6. My login screen wont load windows 11

My login screen wont load windows 11: Hi there,My login wont show for windows 11Ive rebooted it several times, got it in safe mode and reset the settings. Still wont load the screen!!! Just flashes between these 2 screensPlease help!!...
  7. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  8. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.: I was cleaning my room and I had to unplug my pc to move it under my new desk. Before this it worked perfectly fine until I turned it on again. Ive turned on and off my pc plenty of times but it continues to be stuck on the windows loading screen. Can someone please tell me...
  9. My PC wont load into windows and is stuck on the Windows 10 Loading screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Update wont load

Update wont load: Calling on forum techs, Im in athe middle of a confusing dilemma . Checked windows update today , an update was available , HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.17.3 , went to download , started downloading , then down load failed . Pressed retry , same result . Restarted pc , tried...