Windows 10: Windows won’t load

Discus and support Windows won’t load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently got a pc from cyberpower and was thinking of selling my gpu to upgrade it. I got curious about the other parts so i removed the AIO from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cromar669, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Windows won’t load

I recently got a pc from cyberpower and was thinking of selling my gpu to upgrade it. I got curious about the other parts so i removed the AIO from the cpu and and took out a ram stick. I messed up when putting the ram back in by putting it in sideways and it didn’t go into the slot, I fixed it after and it still reads it. When i turned on the pc it loaded up for about a minute but then crashed and the motherboard boot light lit up. I tried about ten times to get it to run but it wouldn’t even give me enough time to wipe my ssd. Eventually it stopped loading and only showed the cyberpower logo and the computer turned off.

submitted by /u/Cromar669
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cromar669, Dec 24, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Windows won’t load

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows won’t load

1. Windows won’t load - Similar Threads - won’t load

2. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  3. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t load windows or apps.: So I just started to experience this issue after having a small power outage for like 3 seconds and my windows won’t load or any other apps that use Internet.I can log in perfectly fine and when I do it brings up a window tab with a black screen behind it and then out of...
  4. PC won’t load windows or apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why won’t it load!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  6. why won’t it load!

why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  7. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  8. Windows won’t load to login screen

Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  9. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My computer won’t load windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t load windows: My computer won’t load windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-windows/1661d863-92e1-4580-9789-fe45eaf2f885