Windows 10: windows won't open

Discus and support windows won't open in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; every time i turn on my laptop it shows a blue screen, i've tried to reset it but it shows an error every time i do it. is it any way to fix it? sorry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mardesayuno, Nov 10, 2019.

1. windows won't open

every time i turn on my laptop it shows a blue screen, i've tried to reset it but it shows an error every time i do it. is it any way to fix it?

sorry for bad english is noyt my native lenguage

submitted by /u/mardesayuno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mardesayuno, Nov 10, 2019

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 10, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. windows won't open

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

windows won't open

1. windows won't open - Similar Threads - won't open

2. I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.: I had enabled encryption on one of my drives but now it won't open. When I try to open it, nothing happens. Even in system information, there is no BitLocker drive encryption option and drive encryption support says not supported. I am using Windows 10 Pro Education....
  3. I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.: I had enabled encryption on one of my drives but now it won't open. When I try to open it, nothing happens. Even in system information, there is no BitLocker drive encryption option and drive encryption support says not supported. I am using Windows 10 Pro Education....
  4. I uninstalled Bitlocker and my encrypted drive won't open.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....
  6. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.: I'm unable to sign in to my MSN Premium account. I select my user name, press the button, it says 'Signing in", but the page where I'm supposed to enter my password won't open. It just sits there....
  7. I'm unable to sign in to MSN Premium. The enter password page won't open.

8. hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...: when I click on disk management on my computer, it does nothing, I tried restarting my computer to see if it worked, but nothing. I tried looking in Task Manager to see if the window had a problem opening but I come to find out that it does nothing....
  9. hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...

hi my computer won't open disk management for some reason any idea as to how I can fix my...: when I click on disk management on my computer, it does nothing, I tried restarting my computer to see if it worked, but nothing. I tried looking in Task Manager to see if the window had a problem opening but I come to find out that it does nothing....
  10. Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "the windows operating system must be updated"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Won't open on windows 11 saying "the windows operating system must be updated": The Xbox App window opens and it just says ="the windows operating system must be updatedif you want to use this app, please get the latest version of Windows first."...