Windows 10: Windows won't open

Discus and support Windows won't open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I login to Windows it goes to my profile and while loading just stops. No big updats or anything, just happened after restarting my PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HiHello3, Dec 24, 2019.

1. HiHello3 Win User

Windows won't open

Whenever I login to Windows it goes to my profile and while loading just stops. No big updats or anything, just happened after restarting my PC to refresh it after being on for a long time. What could of happened so randomly and why? How do I fix it?

:)

HiHello3, Dec 24, 2019

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 24, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't open

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't open

1. Windows won't open - Similar Threads - won't open

2. Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11: Last night April 21 2024 at 9:00 PM, I tried System Restore with my 4 month old HP Pavilion 15 laptop because I was dealing with issues on installing a program, and it took me an average of 30 minutes.After I did System Restore on startup, Windows gives me this popup screen...
  3. Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows apps won't open after a 30 minute long System Restore session on Windows 11: Last night April 21 2024 at 9:00 PM, I tried System Restore with my 4 month old HP Pavilion 15 laptop because I was dealing with issues on installing a program, and it took me an average of 30 minutes.After I did System Restore on startup, Windows gives me this popup screen...
  4. Roblox app won't open. 0xc0000409

Roblox app won't open. 0xc0000409: I'm having an issue with Roblox on Windows 10 Pro. I am using the latest windows version. When I try to open Roblox it wont open. Roblox Game Client shows up in Task Manager for ~3 sec and then disappears. Same problem have Roblox Studio. All other apps/games works very good....
  5. Roblox app won't open. 0xc0000409

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox app won't open. 0xc0000409: I'm having an issue with Roblox on Windows 10 Pro. I am using the latest windows version. When I try to open Roblox it wont open. Roblox Game Client shows up in Task Manager for ~3 sec and then disappears. Same problem have Roblox Studio. All other apps/games works very good....
  6. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  7. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  8. Virus and threat protection won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  9. Virus and threat protection won't open

Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  10. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...