Windows 10: Windows won't play nicely with this card and I can't install safemode

Discus and support Windows won't play nicely with this card and I can't install safemode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! Windows 10 pro, Ryzen 5 5600. The machine boots fine with an old Nvidia card installed, but when I install the Radeon 7750 SFF card, just before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by survivalbloke, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Windows won't play nicely with this card and I can't install safemode

Hey! Windows 10 pro, Ryzen 5 5600. The machine boots fine with an old Nvidia card installed, but when I install the Radeon 7750 SFF card, just before it gets to the login screen, it reboots. I thought I would be slick and install BOTH cards to see what happens. It actually got to the desktop, but then it rebooted. I then decided I would install the Radeon software package in Safemode and see how we look but it gets about 50% of the way through the installation and then quits, citing "Radeon Software Install cannot proceed as your system currently has restricted installation settings active".

Any suggestions? Unless someone has a direct solution, I'd like to at LEAST get the Radeon software installed to see if maybe windows will accept this card at that point. Mobo is ASUS B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi and I've just updated the BIOS To the most recent version.

Ty!

:)

survivalbloke, Feb 8, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 8, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Feb 8, 2021
  4. tops Win User

Windows won't play nicely with this card and I can't install safemode

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows won't play nicely with this card and I can't install safemode

1. Windows won't play nicely with this card and I can't install safemode - Similar Threads - won't play nicely

2. Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lenovo laptop won't boot into safemode: I was having issues with my laptop,so decided to reset it.It got stuck for 6 hours on 74%, I rebooted, said diagnosing, the attempting repairs. States cannot fix it, asks for password for Microsoft account.I had to reset that,won't let me in,won't boot in to safe mode.Tried...
  3. Nice, i think

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice, i think: [ATTACH] Btw this is installed on an 256Gb xpg sx6000 Lite m.2 PCIe gen 3x4 SSD https://preview.redd.it/vwsa5d2qfl061.png?width=590&format=png&auto=webp&s=73f39540e1450653a0636b8c08654bd7d5b99faf submitted by /u/Razvanix02 [link] [comments]...
  4. Can't exit from safemode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't exit from safemode: I am not too good with my english and dont have much knowledge of technology , so bear with me. I was trying to fix a screen flicker, i went to google search on how to fix it and the first step was to enter safe mode, i followed the steps on how to enter and i used the...
  5. VPN and GMAIL Stopped Playing Nicely

in Browsers and Email
    VPN and GMAIL Stopped Playing Nicely: Problem started this morning with Messrs. Chrome, Firefox, IE and cent portable browser. With VPN fired up I am no longer able to login to GMAIL. It is just stuck on the page after I enter my user name. The only way to login is to disconnect from the VPN and I even have to...
  6. Why can't Hyper-V play nicely with VirtualBox?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't Hyper-V play nicely with VirtualBox?: So, I use VM's mostly for curiosity at the moment, I have Windows 10 Pro, and so I decided to check and compare Hyper-V to VirtualBox, and VirtualBox seems vastly superior to Hyper-V (Hyper-V having no sound drivers is a big issue). So I decided to stick with VirtualBox,...
  7. MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely

in Browsers and Email
    MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely: I am trying to resolve an issue with my nephew's laptop. After a Remote repair tech in a third world country hosed this machine, I was able to repair the Win 10 Home installation. The owner wants/ needs to be able to use Edge, and IE 11 at the same time. Evidently the company...
  8. MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely

in Windows 10 Support
    MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely: I am trying to resolve an issue with my nephew's laptop. After a Remote repair tech in a third world country hosed this machine, I was able to repair the Win 10 Home installation. The owner wants/ needs to be able to use Edge, and IE 11 at the same time. Evidently the company...
  9. Is there a way to make Windows Update play nice?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to make Windows Update play nice?: In earlier versions of Windows I don't remember windows update being so nasty like it is in Win10. Let me give you a few examples: 1.) Sometimes windows update will give me the opportunity to postpone an update, but sometimes not. I'll open my laptop to do some crucial...
  10. 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps: As I've complained about, and others may have as well, Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and basically any other Adobe app) are not playing nicely in 10. Here is what I am experiencing: 1. Poor initialization. When I launch the app, my computer locks up (no...