Windows 10: Windows won't project.

Discus and support Windows won't project. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I want to project my desktop to my laptop screen but windows still won't let me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R3aPer_21, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows won't project.

/u/R3aPer_21, Aug 1, 2020

2. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    how to project my laptop (Windows 10) screen and sound to my smart tv via wifi

For us to better assist you about your concern, we'd like to know the results of the steps that we've given above. Kindly answer the following questions as well for further research:

• Have you tried projecting your TV into another device with a Miracast function?
    • Have you tried projecting your Surface computer into another device?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you try to update your display driver. Kindly follow the steps on this

link

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows won't project.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows won't project.

1. Windows won't project. - Similar Threads - won't project

2. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't boot: HeySo I have a Toshiba laptop, and I installed on it windows 10 a month ago. It was working fine but yesterday I tried to boot it but it says that the HDD failed. The HDD health is 95% so its good and I do have fast boot turned off.My laptop used to boot like this :It first a...
  3. Clipchamp project won't open any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp project won't open any more: My son spent 10+ hours working on a school trip video project, and it's about 25 minutes long. Everything was working fine until yesterday when he tried to open it, and it won't open. A small circle over the project spin and spins for about one minute, then stops. No error,...
  4. Clipchamp project won't open any more

Clipchamp project won't open any more: My son spent 10+ hours working on a school trip video project, and it's about 25 minutes long. Everything was working fine until yesterday when he tried to open it, and it won't open. A small circle over the project spin and spins for about one minute, then stops. No error,...
  5. Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed: I was working on something in Paint 3D and the program crashed for some reason and when I try to load the project, it tells me "Can't open that file something went wrong."Is there a way to recover my project?...
  6. 3D Paint won't open specific projects

3D Paint won't open specific projects: I've been using the 3D Paint app for a project, but after I saved it to work on it later, it would not allow me to open it. It comes up with the message, 'Can't read that file', 'Something went wrong.' This pops up for two of my files in the app, but not for all of my files...
  7. 3D Paint won't open a project

3D Paint won't open a project: I've been using the 3D Paint app for a project, but after I saved it to work on it later, it would not allow me to open it. It comes up with the message, 'Can't read that file', 'Something went wrong.' This pops up for two of my files in the app, but not for all of my files...
  8. Windows won't project.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't project.: I want to project my desktop to my laptop screen but windows still won't let me. Processing img 0zsh2p58dge51... submitted by /u/R3aPer_21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1zg02/windows_wont_project/
  9. Paint 3D won't open saved project.

Paint 3D won't open saved project.: I want to recover a paint 3d project that will no longer open. Can anyone open the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open-saved-project/d83ac2d3-c13d-42b6-9a28-e3caef599851
  10. Windows Video Editor project won't open

Windows Video Editor project won't open: I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project...