Windows 10: Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode.

Discus and support Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Alright so I have a laptop, Alienware 17 R4, which I have been getting a lot of trouble in with. Two days ago it started freezing badly. I'd open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnujChhikara, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode.

Alright so I have a laptop, Alienware 17 R4, which I have been getting a lot of trouble in with. Two days ago it started freezing badly. I'd open the laptop, work a bit or just navigate through menu and one by one the programs will start to freeze, then finally the windows will freeze as well. I'd have to hold the power button and restart and this would happen again and again.To fix this issues I opened event viewer to see what was exactly going wrong at that moment and mostly I could notice the 'The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71 seconds since the last report.' as

:)

AnujChhikara, Jun 11, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode.

Safe mode password not recognised

Ive read on numerous threads about this problem but no solution.

Im stuck in a safe mode loop with my password not recognised.

Ive tried all of the 'shift restart' solutions. Using ethernet cables.

Used all possible passwords

Created a new password.

Nothing os recognised.

Is there a solution?

danielamat, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode.

1. Windows won't recognise my password after running into diagnostics mode. - Similar Threads - won't recognise password

2. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run: I have a Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 with 1x8GB factory and 1x32GB Patriot SignatureWhen I run Memory Diagnostics tool,the program does not show any progress as shown as below. The screen is static. I let the computer run uninterrupted for over 20 minutes. No changes. When I press...
  3. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run: I have a Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 with 1x8GB factory and 1x32GB Patriot SignatureWhen I run Memory Diagnostics tool,the program does not show any progress as shown as below. The screen is static. I let the computer run uninterrupted for over 20 minutes. No changes. When I press...
  4. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup repair won't recognise password: My PC crashed and now won't boot past the Windows logo. I'm able to access startup repair and safe mode, but actions in startup repair require a login. I use my Microsoft account as a the administrator login, but startup repair won't recognise either my pin which I usually...
  5. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup repair won't recognise password: My PC crashed and now won't boot past the Windows logo. I'm able to access startup repair and safe mode, but actions in startup repair require a login. I use my Microsoft account as a the administrator login, but startup repair won't recognise either my pin which I usually...
  6. startup repair won't recognise password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Forgot password and stuck in diagnostic mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot password and stuck in diagnostic mode.: I was messing around with settings and out of curiosity I put my computer into diagnostic mode, now it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available." So I go and try to use my password instead, but it says that my password isn't correct.I've tried safe mode and I've...
  8. Safe mode password not recognised

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode password not recognised: Ive read on numerous threads about this problem but no solution. Im stuck in a safe mode loop with my password not recognised. Ive tried all of the 'shift restart' solutions. Using ethernet cables. Used all possible passwords Created a new password. Nothing os...
  9. Windows won't recognise my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows won't recognise my password: I have not used my office computer whilst working from home but when I try to log in, it won't recognise my password or pin number so I am locked out of the computer. The only buttons I can access is power and ease of use. There is no start button. I have logged on to windows...
  10. My HP laptop won't recognise My password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My HP laptop won't recognise My password: My laptop won't accept my password. I've tried to reset the pc and clean drive fully but it then says additional free space is needed where windows is installed. Clear some space and try again. How on earth can I do that when I can't get into my pc?...