Windows 10: Windows won't recognize speakers

Discus and support Windows won't recognize speakers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I have no sound from my speakers. The computer does not recognize it even though it's plugged in. It says that it's not plugged in! Only once... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lior100, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Lior100 Win User

Windows won't recognize speakers

Hello

I have no sound from my speakers. The computer does not recognize it even though it's plugged in. It says that it's not plugged in!

Only once was I able to make it recognize the speakers, but then it was as if they are working (I could see volume levels within windows) but no sound came from the speakers.

all drivers are up do date, everything was uninstalled and re-installed, and I just did a major Windows update. nothing helps.

I'm out of ideas.

:)

Lior100, Feb 21, 2019

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 21, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't recognize speakers

Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't recognize speakers

1. Windows won't recognize speakers - Similar Threads - won't recognize speakers

2. Headphones recognized as Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as Speakers: So recently my headphones Hyperx Cloud 2 didn't work anymore there was this static noise so i send them to the company where i got them from to repair them and they said they could not repair them so i got my money back and i got a new pair of Hyperx cloud 2s but now they...
  3. Earphones recognized as speaker

Earphones recognized as speaker: My laptop runs on Windows 10 pro. i have been using it for 4 months now but today the speaker was not emitting any sound and I can only hear a sound when i plug in an earphone. I already tried installing and updated realtek driver but still the same.In the picture: the...
  4. Computer Won't Recognize Hardware Speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Recognize Hardware Speakers: We recently bought some old speakers for the our computer. The speakers work fine, but for some reason after a while the computer stopped recognizing anything was plugged in.I've tried switching where the speakers are plugged into, uninstalling the driver, updating the...
  5. Computer Won't Recognize Hardware Speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Won't Recognize Hardware Speakers: We recently bought some old speakers for the our computer. The speakers work fine, but for some reason after a while the computer stopped recognizing anything was plugged in.I've tried switching where the speakers are plugged into, uninstalling the driver, updating the...
  6. Headphone recognized as speakers

Headphone recognized as speakers: I recently bought the Eksa 900 pro headset, and, because I want the lights on the headset to be used, I use the usb connection mode. Here comes the problem: when I connect my headset do the computer, who doesn't have either realtek HD audio manager nor realtek audio console,...
  7. Windows 10 won't recognize my 2.1 speakers

Windows 10 won't recognize my 2.1 speakers: i have microlab 2.1 subwoofer m-223 multimedia speakers, before i updated to windows 10, my speakers worked fine, but when i updated it to windows 10 my speakers don't work anymore. this also doesn't work for my other speaker. havit hv-sk611 they don't even recognize the...
  8. Windows 10 won't recognize me 2.1 speakers

Windows 10 won't recognize me 2.1 speakers: i have microlab 2.1 subwoofer speakers m-223 multimedia speakers, before i updated to windows 10, my speakers worked fine, but when i updated it to windows 10 my speakers don't work anymore. this also doesn't work for my other speaker. havit hv-sk611 they don't even recognize...
  9. Doesn't recognize speakers

Doesn't recognize speakers: After updating to 1903, I can no longer swap between default audio output devices, as my speakers aren't recognized when my headphones are plugged in simultaneously. This hasn't been an issue before for me. I've tried restarting the pc a couple times, updating the audio...
  10. Speaker recognized as headphones.

Speaker recognized as headphones.: Hello, this is my first but not last post. Happy NY, in between. *Smile I have bluetooth speaker Sony SRS-XB10 that is always recognized as headphones. I'm pissed off and I don't know what's problem and how can I fix it. Google didn't help! 101924

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont recognize speakers

2. pc wont recognize speakers

3. windows wont recognize speaker