Windows 10: Windows won't save autosaves from games

Discus and support Windows won't save autosaves from games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! So I have this problem, 3 games in a row: So I played some Call of Duty:Black Ops, it managed to save missions completed until a point, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juggerdog, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Juggerdog Win User

Windows won't save autosaves from games

Hello! So I have this problem, 3 games in a row: So I played some Call of Duty:Black Ops, it managed to save missions completed until a point, then I played 3 more missions then left, and it rolled back 3 missions back. Same story for Dying Light and Assassin's Creed:Syndicate. Why won't Windows save my games progress? I dont have any antivirus installed. Any idea?

:)

Juggerdog, Dec 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 4, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows won't save autosaves from games - Similar Threads - won't save autosaves

2. Autosave Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autosave Issue: Hi Everyone Can someone out there help me please, I have just installed MS Office LTSC Pro Plus 2021 on my computer and went to set Autosave in MS Word and get the following message: Before AutoSave can save your file, you need to fix the following. This file needs to be...
  3. Is there AutoSave in WORD?

Is there AutoSave in WORD?: I use WORD for all my documents that I create. I was using the auto save feature which prevented the constant pop-up of the "Do you want to save changes" every time I closed out and it automatically saved my work. Today my laptop received an update and I no longer see a way...
  4. Is there AutoSave in WORD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there AutoSave in WORD?: I use WORD for all my documents that I create. I was using the auto save feature which prevented the constant pop-up of the "Do you want to save changes" every time I closed out and it automatically saved my work. Today my laptop received an update and I no longer see a way...
  5. How to autosave or if any autosave options in WINDOWS NOTE PAD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to autosave or if any autosave options in WINDOWS NOTE PAD.: How to autosave or if any autosave options in WINDOWS NOTE PAD. If it is not, please update some autosave methods for the users.Thanking you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-autosave-or-if-any-autosave-options-in/b5a278a6-3bba-4de6-92ac-71c633b63a6a
  6. How to autosave or if any autosave options in WINDOWS NOTE PAD.

How to autosave or if any autosave options in WINDOWS NOTE PAD.: How to autosave or if any autosave options in WINDOWS NOTE PAD. If it is not, please update some autosave methods for the users.Thanking you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-autosave-or-if-any-autosave-options-in/b5a278a6-3bba-4de6-92ac-71c633b63a6a
  7. AUTOSAVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUTOSAVE: How do I get my word or excel file to AUTOSAVE without being forced to use onedrive. There was a time when you could set the AUTOSAVE TO 1,2,5, 10 minutes, which was a huge protection agains a computer freezing on you....
  8. AUTOSAVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AUTOSAVE: How do I get my word or excel file to AUTOSAVE without being forced to use onedrive. There was a time when you could set the AUTOSAVE TO 1,2,5, 10 minutes, which was a huge protection agains a computer freezing on you....
  9. AUTOSAVE

10. Autosaving Photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Autosaving Photos from iPhone: Hello, can somebody please tell me how to change my settings so that the photos I delete from my phone don't transfer to my photo collection on Windows? When I delete them from my phone, I want them gone permanently. Thank you....