Windows 10: Windows won't sign me in

Discus and support Windows won't sign me in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to run my new msi stealth 10uh laptop in safe mode un aware there's a way to turn it on at boot, so I went into msconfig I changed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewCleaver, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Windows won't sign me in

Hi, I wanted to run my new msi stealth 10uh laptop in safe mode un aware there's a way to turn it on at boot, so I went into msconfig I changed the setting to the diagnostic setting restarted the computer, typed in my password it said something went wrong went to take me to change the password even though the passwords correct but instead just an message from the store saying to download the software to do it yet I can't get past the login screen, I just want to ask is there anyway to access my computer to sort my password out I would really like to put it back in normal mode in msconfig I

:)

MatthewCleaver, Sep 18, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Windows won't sign me in

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows won't sign me in

1. Windows won't sign me in - Similar Threads - won't sign

2. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  3. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  4. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  6. i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a new minecraft account to alt on a world but it won't let me sign into my old account: I bought the java editon of minecraft for 30$ for a second account but it won't let me accses my old one what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-minecraft-account-to-alt-on-a-world/661f5da9-0663-43a4-83f7-c0871a455e88
  7. my laptop won't let me sign in windows 11 when i click on sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop won't let me sign in windows 11 when i click on sign in: So my laptop was on last night and I didn't Trun it off so when I woke up my laptop was shutdown and when i turned it back on and clicked on sign in was signing in with the name New user instead of my name and then instead of going to windows page it just brought me back to...
  8. my laptop won't let me sign in windows 11 when i click on sign in

my laptop won't let me sign in windows 11 when i click on sign in: So my laptop was on last night and I didn't Trun it off so when I woke up my laptop was shutdown and when i turned it back on and clicked on sign in was signing in with the name New user instead of my name and then instead of going to windows page it just brought me back to...
  9. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc
  10. My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password

My email won't sign in, yes it's the right password: Why cant I sign in to my email even though its the right password on my Samsung galaxy tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-email-wont-sign-in-yes-its-the-right-password/084e4eea-4567-40fa-afd1-26b7a6561abc