Windows 10: Windows won't start and I can't reboot or restore system.

Discus and support Windows won't start and I can't reboot or restore system. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I was using my laptop as usuall, nothing weird and y downloaded PlayStation Now (from Sony's official site), after I installed it an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/just1guy05, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Windows won't start and I can't reboot or restore system.

So yesterday I was using my laptop as usuall, nothing weird and y downloaded PlayStation Now (from Sony's official site), after I installed it an error popped in the screen and it said something like "this can be fixed reinstalling the program" like 10 minutes after that my computer just froze, I turned it off and since then windows just won't start, the automatic repair doesn't work, rebooting doesn't work, re-establish windows doesn't work, I even tried using some codes I found online on windows forums ren system.001 and ren software.001 (something like that) and still doesn't work, I don't want to loose this computer there's a lot of work in there, can somebody help me please?

submitted by /u/just1guy05
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/just1guy05, Apr 12, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 12, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows won't start and I can't reboot or restore system.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Windows won't start and I can't reboot or restore system.

1. Windows won't start and I can't reboot or restore system. - Similar Threads - won't start can't

2. Can't delete system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete system restore: Recently tried restoring my system to a restore point. I had around 70gb free on the drive when I attempted it. It failed before finishing as It told me there was insufficient space on the drive. When I got back into windows the free space went down to are 4.5gb The...
  3. Can't undo System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't undo System Restore: Dear community,I hope you can help me out. My ASUS was working just fine, but I realized that my hard disk stopped showing up on my PC. I have an SSD installed, so most of my software was installed in the missing hard disk. After researching a bit online, I decided to give it...
  4. I can't system restore?

I can't system restore?: Hello, I keep getting this error whenever I try to do a system restore: System restore did not complete successfully. Yourcomputer’s system files and settings were not changed. Details: System Restore failed to extract the original copy of thedirectory from the restore...
  5. Help! Windows won't start & I don't have a password to do a system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Windows won't start & I don't have a password to do a system restore: Hi there, I need help! My computer won't boot up. It starts, shows the HP logos etc., but then screen goes dark. I ran the diagnostics using Esc-F2 options that said the computer is fine. I believe the problem is Windows 10 is not loading and I need to do a System Restore...
  6. HP Spetre won't start after System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Spetre won't start after System Restore: hi, hope some technical geeks can read my post and give me some help! Thanks! I use a HP Spectre but recently I saw a lot pop-ups so I decided to give it a System Restore. I chose the restore point and let the laptop run. When I came back later, I saw black screen, so I...
  7. Windows won't restore my system image?

Windows won't restore my system image?: Problem: I created windows 10 system image of my laptop on an external hard drive and no matter what method I use to try to restore it I get stopped at the "To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery environment is currently...
  8. Can't enable System Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't enable System Restore: Noticed my System Protection was not enabled. Can't click on the "Turn on......" Does nothing when I try to "Turn on...." Attached a pic. 20397
  9. System Restore won't restore

System Restore won't restore: I have a problem that is as insoluble (to me) as it is serious: System Restore seems broken. It exits with this less-than-helpful err msg: An unknown error occurred during system restore. (0x80070091). For completeness I took partial screen shots the whole way during my last...
  10. Windows won't start after system restore.

Windows won't start after system restore.: I installed latest updates on 1/10/2016 and when next started could not connect to the internet. Diagnostic check said there was a problem with network driver but on checking driver was up to date and working. Why wouldn't it be? Anyway I uninstalled updates and re-booted but...