Windows 10: Windows won't start at all

Discus and support Windows won't start at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot find any solution to starting my computer up. I continuously get an error such as this. File: \windows\system32\drivers\elcfcoe,sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LachlanOD, Mar 10, 2019.

1. LachlanOD Win User

Windows won't start at all

Hello,

I cannot find any solution to starting my computer up. I continuously get an error such as this.

File: \windows\system32\drivers\elcfcoe,sys

error code: 0xc0000098

So it gives me options to press enter or press F8 for start up settings.

I press enter and it doesn't nothing.

Press F8 for startup settings,

when I chose an option on F8 it just sends me back to the recovery screen which gives me the file and error.

any help would be good.

I have taken all the hard drives out and have left one in and have a bootable usb loaded with windows 10.

Thank you very much.

:)

LachlanOD, Mar 10, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Mar 10, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't start at all

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't start at all

1. Windows won't start at all - Similar Threads - won't start

2. Windows Security UI Won't Open, is empty in settings, and Windows Security Service won't start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security UI Won't Open, is empty in settings, and Windows Security Service won't start.: Hello, I have been having recent issues with Windows Security since upgrading to Windows 11. Any assistance that can be provided to get Windows Security working would be greatly appreciated.Running Win11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3235When opening the Windows Security app, it hangs...
  3. Windows Security UI Won't Open, is empty in settings, and Windows Security Service won't start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security UI Won't Open, is empty in settings, and Windows Security Service won't start.: Hello, I have been having recent issues with Windows Security since upgrading to Windows 11. Any assistance that can be provided to get Windows Security working would be greatly appreciated.Running Win11 Pro 23H2 Build 22631.3235When opening the Windows Security app, it hangs...
  4. Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058: In the security center properties local computer window, just about everything from every tab is greyed out. Does anyone have any ways to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  5. Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058

Windows Security Service Won't Start - Error 1058: In the security center properties local computer window, just about everything from every tab is greyed out. Does anyone have any ways to fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  6. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  7. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  8. Power cut during PC update, now won't start up or restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power cut during PC update, now won't start up or restore: PC: Asus Zn220-240iC.My PC started an update yesterday after I finished work, then the power cut so it obviously didn't finish.Went to boot up today and it went into Automatic Repair Mode which then said it couldn't do anything and to shut down.Restarted it and tried...
  9. Power cut during PC update, now won't start up or restore

Power cut during PC update, now won't start up or restore: PC: Asus Zn220-240iC.My PC started an update yesterday after I finished work, then the power cut so it obviously didn't finish.Went to boot up today and it went into Automatic Repair Mode which then said it couldn't do anything and to shut down.Restarted it and tried...
  10. PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem: Bsod and NTFS.sys problem. My PC won't get past this point no matter what I do. I have tried Windows recovery, just about starts then crashes. I even tried a fresh install and whilst it gets to showing four blue squares it then thinks for a while and then crashes to bsod and...