Windows 10: Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Discus and support Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yessinemhiri, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out

:)

yessinemhiri, Dec 20, 2018

2. Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Hi Ajmer,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you able to boot to the computer?
    • When you say that "upgrade it shows blue screen", where exactly are you getting the blue screen error message?

I recommend you to check if your computer is compatible with Windows 10 by referring to System requirement for installing Windows 10 on your computer.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-specifications

Then I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with an update on , we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 20, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi :D

Thema:

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

1. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi - Similar Threads - wont start error

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  6. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  7. EFI Shell start up error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EFI Shell start up error: I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same...
  8. EFI Shell start up error

EFI Shell start up error: I bought my mother a mini PC to plug into the back of her TV a year ago. Intel chip, Windows 10, it has run perfectly normal until now. Whenever it starts up, it goes to this EFI screen and no matter how many times I hold the power button and restart it, I get the same...
  9. Is a 185 gb EFI system partition normal?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is a 185 gb EFI system partition normal?: I recently cloned a 500 gb hard drive to a 1tb ssd, which is what is in my computer currently. When I first booted up the laptop with the new ssd in it, it showed up with the same amount of storage that my old hard drive had around 464 gb. The rest was partitioned. I was able...
  10. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...