Windows 10: Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months.

Discus and support Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows won't load it shows the logo and spinning dots. I tried the restart three times to get to advanced but I couldn't get there it just goes back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rhonda d2, Oct 12, 2020.

1. rhonda d2 Win User

Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months.

Windows won't load it shows the logo and spinning dots. I tried the restart three times to get to advanced but I couldn't get there it just goes back to the windows logo and spinning dots. My Laptop is a NextbookFlexx 10.1 2 in 1.

:)

rhonda d2, Oct 12, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months.

PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months.

1. Windows wont start. My PC has been like this for months. - Similar Threads - wont start has

2. My pc wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont start: Hi, I factory reset my pc and told it to delete all of my files then reinstall windows 10. Now all it does is get the windows logo then resart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start/0690b0fe-65d7-4212-b274-f3e7e6d2a382
  3. My Pc has been crashing for about a month because of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has been crashing for about a month because of this: For the past 2 months i recently run into a problem where my pc will randomly freeze and ether black screen or just restart the error causing this is The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0AAA&MI_03&Col02\8&5713897&0&0001. and i have no idea...
  4. My Pc has been crashing for about a month because of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc has been crashing for about a month because of this: For the past 2 months i recently run into a problem where my pc will randomly freeze and ether black screen or just restart the error causing this is The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_046D&PID_0AAA&MI_03&Col02\8&5713897&0&0001. and i have no idea...
  5. My Pc has been crashing for about a month because of this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. DirectX issue that has been going on for months now, seems like a Windows issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX issue that has been going on for months now, seems like a Windows issue: So I bought parts for a new Desktop back in December and it's been working well except for one lingering issue. DirectX is not accessible from initial boot, only after a restart. I've tried things from clean reinstalling AMD drivers Both before and after a Windows reinstall...
  7. My PC wont start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont start: Recently I had a power surge and the pc that I built wont boot into normal windows, safe mode, or recovery mode I tried messing around in bios to fix it but this did not help. I then moved onto trying to use windows installation media to repair it. I prepared a flash drive...
  8. Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Has Not Been Updating For Months: I am not able to update my Windows anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is the error I get: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-has-not-been-updating-for-months/c20e3953-a073-4e4a-b87f-660b2a4eb875
  9. my printer wont print, has new ink but its been not in use for 6 months

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my printer wont print, has new ink but its been not in use for 6 months: my printer has been off for about 6 months. i turned it on and replaced all the ink. i have tried to print but the pages come out blank. i have done the cleanings to no success. the printr goes through the motions as if it was printing something on the paper but the sheets...
  10. My PC has been BSOD for about a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been BSOD for about a month now: My PC keeps on BSOD and its always because of ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys. I only blue screen when I am playing games. I have factory reset my PC and scanned my hard drive, used /sfc scan now and the lot. I just came here to see if anyone could help. ntoskrnl.exe:...