Windows 10: windows won't start, recover, or reset

Discus and support windows won't start, recover, or reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm Stuck on the loading of the computer and keeps failing to load and sending me to troubleshooting. It says there's some kind of protection thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thecraftedgamer248, Dec 13, 2020.

1. windows won't start, recover, or reset

I'm Stuck on the loading of the computer and keeps failing to load and sending me to troubleshooting. It says there's some kind of protection thing that is off but needed to be on for a recovery. Resetting it just won't work locally Or by cloud. I'm scared and think my pc might be broken. Please, someone help...

:)

Thecraftedgamer248, Dec 13, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 13, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. windows won't start, recover, or reset

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

windows won't start, recover, or reset

1. windows won't start, recover, or reset - Similar Threads - won't start recover

2. My Pc Won't Reset, Recover, Repair, or Restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Won't Reset, Recover, Repair, or Restore.: Recently my pc started shutting down on its own and restarting randomly. It happened once, and then became more and more frequent. At first I could look my OS for about 2 mins and then it would freeze. Now I can't login at all. I can't even get past the startup. I tried...
  3. My Pc Won't Reset, Recover, Repair, or Restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc Won't Reset, Recover, Repair, or Restore.: Recently my pc started shutting down on its own and restarting randomly. It happened once, and then became more and more frequent. At first I could look my OS for about 2 mins and then it would freeze. Now I can't login at all. I can't even get past the startup. I tried...
  4. Laptop won't start after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start after Windows reset: Was getting ready to give away this older HP laptop thus I did a Windows reset. I selected to remove personal data and clean the drive. I chose to use the Windows version on the laptop instead of using the cloud version. It took many hours but I did see a message saying reset...
  5. Laptop won't start after Windows reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't start after Windows reset: Was getting ready to give away this older HP laptop thus I did a Windows reset. I selected to remove personal data and clean the drive. I chose to use the Windows version on the laptop instead of using the cloud version. It took many hours but I did see a message saying reset...
  6. Laptop won't start after Windows reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 won't start after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't start after reset: Hello. I have a laptop with windows 10. I tried to restore Windows because I was having a problem with the code windows immersive control panel cw5n1h2txyewy...All Windows functions had stopped like start menu, settings,task manager, storeetc and suddenly somewhere in 60% I...
  8. Is there a way to recover a Windows 10 Product Key if Windows won't start?

Is there a way to recover a Windows 10 Product Key if Windows won't start?: Hello Everyone, Before I ask the question, here's the situation: I'm trying to help out a work colleauge whose personal laptop, a Toshiba Satelite that began life with Windows 8 (Sorry, it's not with me as I type this, so I can't be more specific than that), is not...
  9. Won't start up or reset

Won't start up or reset: My tower begins the startup, but goes right into repair, but saies unable to repair, Have tried the reset system but it saies there isn't enough memory to do so. As I cannot access the desktop have no idea what I can do....
  10. reseting, recovering

reseting, recovering: I was trying to reset my windows, by creating a windows media drive since my other reset options were not working, unfortunately lost the data that was currently in the external hard drive. is there any option to recover them?...