Windows 10: Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work

Discus and support Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer will not boot up. Its stuck on the spinning circles. When i reboot it and go into the boot options, none of the troubleshooting items work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GrahamPyett, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work

My computer will not boot up. Its stuck on the spinning circles. When i reboot it and go into the boot options, none of the troubleshooting items work

so i tried to reset this pc. The cloud download option just says “unable to download. Please try reset this pc using the local reinstall option” but when i try that, it starts to spin, but then just blinks back to the main menu without doing anything

side note: its extremely annoying that this forum’s text box wont accept autocorrect suggestions so i end up riddled with typos. Get it together, microsoft

:)

GrahamPyett, Apr 1, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work

1. Windows won’t start, Reset This PC doesn’t work - Similar Threads - won’t start Reset

2. Windows 11 pc won’t start or reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pc won’t start or reset: On my windows 11 laptop. I was doing some homework and some stuff wasn’t loading, I decided to just restart my pc. But when I turned it back on. It said repairing disk drive this could take over a hour. I waited and it did nothing. No I’m on a blue screen with a couple...
  3. Windows 11 pc won’t start or reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pc won’t start or reset: On my windows 11 laptop. I was doing some homework and some stuff wasn’t loading, I decided to just restart my pc. But when I turned it back on. It said repairing disk drive this could take over a hour. I waited and it did nothing. No I’m on a blue screen with a couple...
  4. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  5. Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset

Laptop won’t start, won’t even reset: Today I was using my Dell laptop and the screen went black. The taskbar and cursor were still there so I thought the program clip studio paint had just bugged out. I pressed the power button to turn my computer off and back on, and it hasn’t worked since.It loaded in...
  6. PC won’t reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won’t reset: So my PC has been kind of slow recently and some stuff isn’t working so I decided to reset it and start again from scratch but I got a message that says the reset failed so I tried to login to my PC but after I did my screen was black but I could move my cursor can anyone...
  7. PC won’t reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t reset: So my PC has been kind of slow recently and some stuff isn’t working so I decided to reset it and start again from scratch but I got a message that says the reset failed so I tried to login to my PC but after I did my screen was black but I could move my cursor can anyone...
  8. PC won’t reset

9. Pc doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc doesn’t work: When i boot my pc the automatic repair thing pops up but then says choose a keyboard layout which i do but then i only have two options to choose from which are troubleshoot or shut down, i proceed to click troubleshoot and the scan option doesn’t work and i do not have a log...
  10. Windows update, fresh start, and reset won’t work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update, fresh start, and reset won’t work.: Hi. I really need some help with my computer. So i went to abroad for almost 2 month, that’s why when i got back i immediately switched my computer on, and then i checked if there’s an update on windows which there is but it seems like there’s a problem and mg computer says...