Windows 10: Windows won't start. Spinning circle dots now showing.

Discus and support Windows won't start. Spinning circle dots now showing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I have very old laptop without battery. When I turn it on, Windows won't start. After the usual BIOS messages appear, a spinning circle of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BurnedPizzaHat, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Windows won't start. Spinning circle dots now showing.

Hi guys. I have very old laptop without battery. When I turn it on, Windows won't start. After the usual BIOS messages appear, a spinning circle of dots not showing on a black screen with the "Windows" logo. I watched few of videos about this sitiuation, all of them won't work for me. I tried every steps on videos. Every third time I restart the computer, I get an automatic recovery message that

---Recovery

Your PC couldn't start properly

After multiple tries, the operating system on your PC failed to start, so it needs to be repaired.

Error code: 0xc0000001

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer.---

---- but then the same black screen without loading circle dots. No recovery options are ever displayed. What should I do. It's sucks your laptop won't work during lockdown...

submitted by /u/BurnedPizzaHat
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BurnedPizzaHat, Dec 26, 2020

2. Windows Won't Start - Infinite Spinning Circle of Dots

I removed all USB connections. No change.

Indeed, every third boot attempt reveals the "Preparing Automatic Repair" message, but then the spinning circle appears above the message and nothing else happens. The circle of dots spins indefinitely and the Windows 10 Repair Environment never appears.

Likewise, when I insert my Windows 10 installation DVD, the spinning circle appears and nothing else happens.

David_D_1138, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Windows Won't Start - Infinite Spinning Circle of Dots

All of a sudden, Windows 10 won't launch and no recovery options are working for me.

I turned off my computer just four hours ago and everything was fine. Now, when I turn it on, Windows won't start. After the usual BIOS messages appear, a spinning circle of dots appears on a black screen with the "Asus" logo. The circle spins indefinitely
    and nothing else happens.

Every third time I restart the computer, I get an automatic recovery message but then the same infinite spinning circle. No recovery options are ever displayed.

If I insert my Windows 10 installation DVD, I get "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.." but then get the same Windows infinite spinning circle. No Windows installation or recovery options are displayed.

Once the spinning dots appear, the keyboard goes dead, so I can't apply Ctrl + Alt + Del to reboot or otherwise restart without holding the power button on the computer. The keyboard and mouse work fine in BIOS, etc.

So, I can't reach the recovery options to Safe Boot or Restore. And I can't even re-install Windows!

Any assistance is appreciated.

4. Windows won't start. Spinning circle dots now showing.

Windows Won't Start - Infinite Spinning Circle of Dots

No power failures or electrical storms. No changes made to the system (though when I shut down four hours earlier, it took a bit longer than usual, leading me to believe that an automatic update may have been installed). Was there an automatic update pushed
    out on March 1st?

Yes, POST and BIOS appear to be fine. No warnings, beeps, or logged errors. The BIOS configuration appears to be unchanged. Drives are all recognized and the RAID 1 array shows both drives "functional."

Again, I cannot get to the recovery menu. All attempts to power up this machine end up at the infinite spinning dots.

Same thing with the Windows 10 installation DVD - spinning dots. I cannot get to the recovery menu or even re-install Windows.

There's not much more detail I can provide. It's always the same:

• Press the computer's power button
    • Computer displays routine startup BIOS status messages - no warnings; all SATA drives are recognized
    • Computer displays black screen with "Asus" logo and message at bottom of screen: "Please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS setting."
    • Computer's USB keyboard and mouse are functional - I can press Del or F2 to enter BIOS
    • Computer displays RAID configuration with all drives status "functional"
    • Computer's USB keyboard and mouse are still functional - I can press Ctrl + I to enter RAID config utility
    • Black screen with "Asus" logo appears
    • Spinning dots appear under "Asus" logo
    • NumLock light on keyboard goes out
    • Pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del has no effect - keyboard appears to be non-functional
    • Nothing else happens - spinning dots keep spinning indefinitely

The only change to this routine is that every third reboot produces the "Preparing Automatic Repair" message in Step #7, underneath the "Asus" logo. Otherwise, everything is the same. The routine continues from Step #8 to Step #11.

And if I boot from my Windows 10 installation DVD, I'm given a message after Step #6: "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD....." Whether or not I press any keys, the routine continues without change from Step #7 to Step #11.

Thema:

Windows won't start. Spinning circle dots now showing.

1. Windows won't start. Spinning circle dots now showing. - Similar Threads - won't start Spinning

2. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start: My pc will turn on and display the spinning circle of dots but won't boot windows. This has happened about a month ago, however due to school and spring break I've been unable to give it the attention it needs to be fixed. I believe that these issues happened after a power...
  3. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start: My pc will turn on and display the spinning circle of dots but won't boot windows. This has happened about a month ago, however due to school and spring break I've been unable to give it the attention it needs to be fixed. I believe that these issues happened after a power...
  4. Infinite spinning dots/ PC won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Spinning dots or Circle animation not showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Spinning dots or Circle animation not showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen: [ATTACH]It’s normal for Windows 11/10 to take some time to start up after you reset or restart it. You’ll see an animation on the screen, indicating the loading is making progress. But when it gets stuck and you find that the spinning dots or circle animation is not showing,...
  6. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  7. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  8. Windows periodically displays a circle of spinning dots upon starting my computer. Any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows periodically displays a circle of spinning dots upon starting my computer. Any...: When this haappens, boot times are significantly reduced. Now, this doesn't happen all the time. Most of the time, Windows will load at normal times on my ssd. I have had this issue before, and I thought it was an issue that came along with cloing Windows on my drive, but I...
  9. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle: Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs 2 Reinstalling windows twice 3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and...
  10. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding window startup. It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like forever. Maybe it's because of the new update. I updated window like a week ago. It was working fine till last night. I googled...