Windows 10: Windows Won't Start Technical Issue

Discus and support Windows Won't Start Technical Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm honestly not sure what the issue is with my PC. I was randomly browsing when, out of nowhere, I received a blue screen telling me my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WeaponX 003, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows Won't Start Technical Issue

Hello,

I'm honestly not sure what the issue is with my PC.

I was randomly browsing when, out of nowhere, I received a blue screen telling me my PC ran into a problem. The screen was not showing long enough before my PC automatically restarted and attempted to "fix" the issue.

Well, clearly my PC did an awful job with fixing whatever issue WIndows encountered, because all it did was make my screens go grey. Whenever I restart my PC, I'm able to access the BIOS by pressing F2 or the Troubleshoot settings by pressing F11.

When going through the troubleshoot settings, I tried to reset my PC. However, when I tried to reset my PC numerous times, it would get to about 60% before it told me there was an error resetting the computer. Every time I try to continue to Windows normally, it's back to a grey screen.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

:)

WeaponX 003, May 23, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 23, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Windows Won't Start Technical Issue

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

Windows Won't Start Technical Issue

1. Windows Won't Start Technical Issue - Similar Threads - Won't Start Technical

2. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  3. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Issue: Good Day All,I am having problem with my Asus Tuf f15 gaming laptop where first of all when i power on the laptop the power indicator is on, fans working and all but display shows nothing not even logo screen and i can't even enter BIOS... Any tips as to what the actual...
  4. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issue: Hello Techies, I'm trying to install an application but, it popped up a screen which says ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?'' however, there isn't any option to click on yes, its only no. It also says to continue, enter an admin user name and...
  5. Technical Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Technical Issue: I had a problem recently, i reinstalled my computer's windows, and it generated a folder called "windows.old". I connected my computer to the internet and i did asystem update, the computer asked for restart and I did it, when the computer restarted, I went to the...
  6. technical issue

technical issue: my laptop screen is showing me info about the laptop like ip address and other info .please help me regarding how to fix this and remove this info from screen[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/b4ec2d07-3109-4595-afac-04a0c85f4768
  7. Technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical issue: my battery goes off immediately when its disconnected from power supply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/fb683641-a869-4780-bc59-3f852a517e7e
  8. technical issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    technical issue: my laptop is not getting shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-issue/9d17669f-26c1-470b-9e69-d25b8303c36e
  9. technical issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    technical issue: After restart and refresh the page in my windows 10 laptop some portion suddenly selected and start blinking, after press ESC key then it stops. But some time later it start again, like recycle bin, Cortona, start button, in google chrome URL written portion, whatshould Ido?...
  10. Technical Issues

Technical Issues: Hi, I have a problem recently with a windows service called "windows host process (Rundell32)", when ever I want to open some settings it shows this message (picture), can I get some help please ?[IMG]...