Windows 10: Windows won't start unless hard boot

Discus and support Windows won't start unless hard boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently developed a problem where my system won't start unless I hard boot my laptop. If I shut it down normally and then turn it on, it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesKippler, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Windows won't start unless hard boot

I recently developed a problem where my system won't start unless I hard boot my laptop.

If I shut it down normally and then turn it on, it only displays a black screen with the cursor and freezes.

If I hard boot it and then start it up it runs normally.

If I restart it, it works normally.

Can someone help me solve this problem?

:)

CharlesKippler, Apr 9, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Apr 9, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Apr 9, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Windows won't start unless hard boot

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows won't start unless hard boot

1. Windows won't start unless hard boot - Similar Threads - won't start unless

2. Laptop won't start unless plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't start unless plugged in.: I recently had the battery on my laptop a Lenovo T14s Thinkpad replaced, and have had problems with getting it to start. When I turn it on, it shuts itself off a few seconds into the startup screen unless it is connected to a charger. After startup it can run off battery...
  3. Laptop won't start unless plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't start unless plugged in.: I recently had the battery on my laptop a Lenovo T14s Thinkpad replaced, and have had problems with getting it to start. When I turn it on, it shuts itself off a few seconds into the startup screen unless it is connected to a charger. After startup it can run off battery...
  4. Laptop won't start unless plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 sometimes goes in a strange boot loop and won't start unless i unplug it and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 sometimes goes in a strange boot loop and won't start unless i unplug it and...: submitted by /u/Frack0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6e006/windows_10_sometimes_goes_in_a_strange_boot_loop/
  6. Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons: I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515-42. It's a laptop with AMD ryzen 2500u and two graphic cards, AMD vega 8 and AMD radeom 560x. I've had this issue for the past two days and haven't found any solution yet. This started happening about two-three days ago. What i mean by the title...
  7. Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot unless I keep hitting buttons: I have an Acer Nitro 5 an515-42. Its a laptop with amd ryzen 2500u and two graphic cards. Amd vega 8 and amd radeom 560x. I've had this issue for the past two days and haven't found any solution yet. This started happening about two-three days ago. What i mean by the title...
  8. Windows won't boot unless I press a key

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows won't boot unless I press a key: I was dual-booting Windows 10 and Kubuntu but decided to delete my Linux partition using the disk manager (rookie mistake), which made me unable to boot into Windows since the Grub bootloader couldn't find the now deleted Linux installation. I used a bootable USB with...
  9. Laptop will not boot unless hard booted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop will not boot unless hard booted: I recently developed a problem where my system won't start unless I hard boot my laptop. If I shut it down normally and then turn it on, it only displays a black screen with the cursor and freezes. If I hard boot it and then start it up it runs normally. If I restart...
  10. PC won't boot unless an empty HDD is connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't boot unless an empty HDD is connected: So my HDD of almost two years seem to be acting...weird lately. I checked it out with CrystalDiskInfo, and it didn't look good. [img] I searched the internet on what that means, and it looks like it needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, I can't get a new one at the...