Windows 10: Windows won't stay activated. Have tried installing several times

Discus and support Windows won't stay activated. Have tried installing several times in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rebootedtwink [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rebootedtwink, May 7, 2020.

1. Windows won't stay activated. Have tried installing several times

/u/rebootedtwink, May 7, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 7, 2020
  4. Windows won't stay activated. Have tried installing several times

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows won't stay activated. Have tried installing several times

1. Windows won't stay activated. Have tried installing several times - Similar Threads - won't stay activated

2. My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.: I have already tried the troubleshooter and it only works 70% of the time and when it does work ita only a temporary solution which usually lasts 5 minutes and up to an hour if I'm lucky. I have tried network resetting aswell but now it doesn't do anything to help. I tried...
  3. My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi won't connect and I have tried several solutions.: I have already tried the troubleshooter and it only works 70% of the time and when it does work ita only a temporary solution which usually lasts 5 minutes and up to an hour if I'm lucky. I have tried network resetting aswell but now it doesn't do anything to help. I tried...
  4. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  5. Windows 11 notification won't stay active

Windows 11 notification won't stay active: We have an app that is tied into our phone system that allows us to copy a phone number, which causes a notification stating to click the notification to call the number. On most of our machines, it has worked well and continues to do so but with the latest round of updates...
  6. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.: Split from this thread.active windows 10 pro. I try several times but I failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-pro-i-tried-several-times-but/fcb85642-7620-4c09-8dc7-2109790e09e3
  7. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.: Split from this thread.active windows 10 pro. I try several times but I failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-pro-i-tried-several-times-but/fcb85642-7620-4c09-8dc7-2109790e09e3
  8. Activate Windows 10 Pro. I tried several times but failed.

9. Time won't stay synced

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time won't stay synced: I have synced the time MANY times and it will stay for a bit and then go off.Based on other help I've found I have tried both internet time servers.I have also typed "net start 32time" at the command prompt and get a response that it is already started.I have unregistered and...
  10. Windows won't activate even after installing Microsoft 365 several times

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows won't activate even after installing Microsoft 365 several times: I've had a laptop for over a year in our family and recently it came to be mine. I tried to personalize it but it kept asking for the Microsoft to be activated. I clicked on it to try to activate it and it took me to the activation page in Settings but with the message, "We...