Windows 10: Windows won't stop crashing, even after a fresh install

Discus and support Windows won't stop crashing, even after a fresh install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having a huge issue. I was already dealing with the same problem before doing a fresh install. I recently built a new PC. While multi-tasking, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brent1017, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Brent1017 Win User

Windows won't stop crashing, even after a fresh install

I'm having a huge issue. I was already dealing with the same problem before doing a fresh install.

I recently built a new PC. While multi-tasking, my pc just completely freezes with images still on the screen, then it shuts down and reboots. I also had times where it would go green or have the old school tube tv static and do the exact same thing. No warning. I opened reliability history and it gave me error 144...which is now not showing in detail, so, I guess I'll have to wait for it to happen again to get that info. My event viewer is saying Kernel-Power Event ID 41 listed as critical. I just want to find out what the root of my problem is.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12 core 24 threads

MSI Tomahawk b450

32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16gb

XFX Pro Thicc II 5500xt 8gb

750w EVGA G5

Corsair AIO H100i RGB Platinum

Corsair Commander Pro

Corsair Lighting Node Pro

NZXT USB Hub - To add more USB powered devices from board

I've also just installed new gpu drivers directly from AMD, so, I don't think that graphics drivers would be the issue. And, from what all I've found online, people are tossing it up between Graphics Drivers and USB 3.0 issues...but, I'm not sure that that is correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Brent1017, Aug 31, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 31, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. Windows won't stop crashing, even after a fresh install - Similar Threads - won't stop crashing

2. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  3. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  4. Windows crashing even after file repair and fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing even after file repair and fresh install: As the title says, I have been getting bluescreen crashes seemingly at random. I am doing something different every time it happens. Playing games, watching videos, or nothing at all. When I go into the Event Viewer, warnings like this before the crash: "Credential Guard...
  5. Windows crashing even after file repair and fresh install

Windows crashing even after file repair and fresh install: As the title says, I have been getting bluescreen crashes seemingly at random. I am doing something different every time it happens. Playing games, watching videos, or nothing at all. When I go into the Event Viewer, warnings like this before the crash: "Credential Guard...
  6. Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.: Every time I play a game it crashes to desktop within 20 mns. I've reinstalled windows twice now, replaced ram, upgraded drivers, took it to a local micro center to run diagnostics and they said all my hardware is working fine. Micro center suggested it was a software issue...
  7. Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.

Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.: Every time I play a game it crashes to desktop within 20 mns. I've reinstalled windows twice now, replaced ram, upgraded drivers, took it to a local micro center to run diagnostics and they said all my hardware is working fine. Micro center suggested it was a software issue...
  8. Fresh Install - PC Will not stop crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install - PC Will not stop crashing: I decided it was time to do a fresh install of Windows 10 x64. I've done it many times for many PC's. It's always been a relatively easygoing process. Not this time. Before the reinstall, my PC was running fine. All my drives, no freezing, nothing. After the reinstall, I'm...
  9. Windows 10 crashed multiple times even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 crashed multiple times even after fresh install: I formatted my hard drive and installed fresh windows 10 on my laptop using installation media. Just after installing, I was prompted to check for latest updates. All other features were updated successfully, except Windows cumulative update. This update was completely...
  10. Window store won't work - even after fresh installation

Window store won't work - even after fresh installation: Hi, I am having a strange problem here: Installed Win10 a few weeks ago, everything was fine. A few days ago I wanted to try the store, so I tried to install apps (free). Everytime I clicked on installation, nothing happened. It just didn't work. So I did some...