Windows 10: Windows won’t unmute

Discus and support Windows won’t unmute in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had a meeting today and my microphone wouldn’t unmute. I went into setting and sound and I used the automatic windows helper to unmute it and it said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ReyreyG, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Windows won’t unmute

I had a meeting today and my microphone wouldn’t unmute. I went into setting and sound and I used the automatic windows helper to unmute it and it said it did. I refreshed the page and it keeps saying it unmute. I manually tried and it wouldn’t unmute. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but it’s getting me mad. Help please.

submitted by /u/ReyreyG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ReyreyG, Feb 23, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. unmute microphone in taskbar

Hi Ruth,

This issue might have been caused by a misconfigured settings or incompatible driver. For us to unmute the microphone, please follow these steps:

• At the system tray, right-click on the volume icon.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • On the Sound window, make sure that you are on the Recording tab.
    • On the list of recording devices, double-click on your microphone device.
    • Properties window will open. Click on Levels tab.
    • Increase the Microphone slider to maximum.
    • Click the speaker icon next to it to unmute the microphone.
    • Click on Apply, and then click on OK to save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Windows won’t unmute

Can't unmute microphone?

Hi,

In general, the microphone is on mute. We'd like to clarify following steps that you've done and ask you a few questions:

• When you unmute the microphone, is it via Recording tab under
      Recording devices?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are there any newly installed applications that may have caused this?
    • Is this an on going issue or recent?

Erika Aro, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows won’t unmute

1. Windows won’t unmute - Similar Threads - won’t unmute

2. My resolution won’t fit my screen for some reason. It’s on the proper resolution on display...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My resolution won’t fit my screen for some reason. It’s on the proper resolution on display...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/germanxocampo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzhvc5/my_resolution_wont_fit_my_screen_for_some_reason/
  3. My laptop won’t connect to WiFi

My laptop won’t connect to WiFi: Whenever I connect my laptop to WiFi it says “connected” and I try to use it and then it says “no internet, secured”. I’ve hard reset everything but personal files and even that doesn’t work. I’ve tried updating the driver and that didn’t work either :/ This happened almost...
  4. Both my pc’s won’t start since auto update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Both my pc’s won’t start since auto update: I have a Lenovo desktop and a Zoostorm pc that we use on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they are both set to auto update and now they wont start. The Lenovo gets to the ‘lenovo’ logo screen then loops back to the beginning. I cant access Safe Mode using F8. Ive tried pressing...
  5. Laptop won’t start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won’t start up: I get the strange white fuzzy screen with blue fuzzy letters saying Windows log in or sign in? Can’t remember then no response .Help. What happened? Please help me sort it! Thanks....
  6. WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Setting a good password is very crucial in order to protect your WiFi. However, […] This article WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Program lock up and even deleting them from task manager won’t end them. What to do?

Program lock up and even deleting them from task manager won’t end them. What to do?: Any help would be appreciated thanks! submitted by /u/Memoreno94 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/luz2wc/program_lock_up_and_even_deleting_them_from_task/
  8. Won’t shut down because app not closing

Won’t shut down because app not closing: So this started like a week ago and I have not installed anything except safe things like games, school documents and stuff but recently every time I go to shut down my computer, it says “can’t shut down because an app is open” and it goes away after like 1 or 2 seconds so I...
  9. Most of my transferred photos (iphone to laptop) won’t open.

Most of my transferred photos (iphone to laptop) won’t open.: I transferred all my photos that i had on my iphone xs to my win10 elitebook 3 hp laptop and to my surprise most of them give the same error “format not supported”. Can anyone tell me if its the win10 photo viewer problem and i need to download another program or is it...
  10. my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...: my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6 bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find the...