Windows 10: Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc

Discus and support Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Right so I have 99.9gb used out of 830gb on a hdd, 8gb ram. IntelR Core TM 2 Duo CPU E8400 @3.00 GHz 3.00 ghz 64 Bit operating system. Im not very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GabrielThomas3, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc

Right so I have 99.9gb used out of 830gb on a hdd, 8gb ram. IntelR Core TM 2 Duo CPU E8400 @3.00 GHz 3.00 ghz 64 Bit operating system.

Im not very techy or anything but my pc wont let me download or update anything from the windows store or download most things off the internet. Files and documents are ok but when it comes to win updates it doesn't do it.

When trying to update I get this error message:

We were unable to check for updates because one or more critical system services are unavailable.

Another problem ive realised that's there is that before I could save stuff to the libery in file explore but now I cant find the library nor save things there. I have to save it to desktop or user or pc. Theres not more library. I was wondering if the updates would fix that or if I could atleast fix the windows not updating at all.

:)

GabrielThomas3, Aug 8, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc

1. Windows wont update and I dont know how to fix my pc - Similar Threads - wont update dont

2. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  3. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  4. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  5. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  6. my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.

my pc keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix this error.: anytime I use my pc after 30 minutes to an hour it crashes. everytime it says it is for a diffrent reason in event viewer.sorry if it takes me some time to respond I cant be on my pc all the time...
  7. My pc wont boot up and i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont boot up and i dont know how to fix it: Hello there,recently my pc wouldnt boot up and would go to win re i tried some solutions such as sfc scannow chkdsk /f /r and rebuilding the bcd doing scanos fixmbr etc at some point i did something with one partition and formated it and after that it wouldnt even boot up win...
  8. My pc wont boot up and i dont know how to fix it

My pc wont boot up and i dont know how to fix it: Hello there,recently my pc wouldnt boot up and would go to win re i tried some solutions such as sfc scannow chkdsk /f /r and rebuilding the bcd doing scanos fixmbr etc at some point i did something with one partition and formated it and after that it wouldnt even boot up win...
  9. My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is broken and i dont know how to fix it: a while ago my laptop broke, so i had one of my friends take a look at it and my ram had exploded, after that i bought new ram and put the new ram in the laptop but it is still not working. no matter what i do, the only screen that i can make it to is the repair your computer...
  10. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d