Windows 10: Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

Discus and support Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was going to reboot my PC and noticed it said it had to update. Fine. So I clicked update and restart, but didn't notice any installations. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wombo, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Wombo Win User

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

I was going to reboot my PC and noticed it said it had to update. Fine. So I clicked update and restart, but didn't notice any installations. Then I went to install it manually thru my control panel and went to manually install. The weird thing is Windows says I'm up to date, but whenever I check updates, it installs, but fails. Any ideas?

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602) [​IMG]

:)

Wombo, Jan 13, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

1. Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602) - Similar Threads - Won't Update Error

2. Windows Update Won't - Error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Won't - Error 0x80070422: Just [well, a couple of weeks ago, during which I've been trying all sorts of fixes...] discovered WU isn't working. Found fixes for turning off Group Policies [useless], installed WUReset and been through every number, and tried everything I could find on here. No go. Advice...
  3. Windows Update Won't - Error 0x80070422

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Won't - Error 0x80070422: Just [well, a couple of weeks ago, during which I've been trying all sorts of fixes...] discovered WU isn't working. Found fixes for turning off Group Policies [useless], installed WUReset and been through every number, and tried everything I could find on here. No go. Advice...
  4. Windows Update Won't - Error 0x80070422

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows updates won't install, error 0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates won't install, error 0x800f0922: When trying to update Windows to update 21H1, the update progresses to 96% and then says "Could not install updates, undoing changes", rebooting twice before reverting. I have tried many solutions for this problem with no success. I have 300GB of available space on this...
  6. 0x800700c1 Error - Window's Won't Update

0x800700c1 Error - Window's Won't Update: My windows laptop will not complete the update. I've tried everything in this article and still no dice. https://www.****/how-to-fix-windows-update-error-0x800700c1-in-windows-7-8-8-1-10-xp-vista/I'm at my wits end...
  7. Windows Won't Update Error Code 0x80080005

Windows Won't Update Error Code 0x80080005: I've restarted and troubleshot the updater but nothing has changed. Other threads about this problem have a lot of steps I'm not really familiar with or suggest a third-party repair tool software that I'm not sure will resolve my problem.I have other issues that I think are...
  8. Windows updates won't install, error 0x800f0922

Windows updates won't install, error 0x800f0922: When trying to update Windows to update 20H2, the update progresses to 97% and then says "Could not install updates, undoing changes", rebooting twice before reverting. The internet connection is stable. When trying to activate .NET framework 3.5 in Windows features box,...
  9. Windows won't update - error

Windows won't update - error: Hello. I was told to update Windows manually so I did and installed the MSU file. However, it errors this later on. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-update-error/bd55126e-0b62-49d5-b360-c2d7bf76b1ea
  10. Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602): I was going to reboot my PC and noticed it said it had to update. Fine. So I clicked update and restart, but didn't notice any installations. Then I went to install it manually thru my control panel and went to manually install. The weird thing is Windows says I'm up to date,...
Tags: