Windows 10: Windows won't update to 1809

Discus and support Windows won't update to 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On the system update page, when I check for updates it start downloading to install. Then I get an error (We couldn't install some updates because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnk51, Jan 4, 2019.

1. johnk51 Win User

Windows won't update to 1809

On the system update page, when I check for updates it start downloading to install. Then I get an error (We couldn't install some updates because the PC was turned off.) I don't know why I didn't even turn the computer off. I've checked the installed updates and nothing shows as bad, and my computer is up to date as far as 1803 updates go. Any ideas?

:)

johnk51, Jan 4, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 4, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows won't update to 1809 - Similar Threads - won't update 1809

2. Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.: I've tried to update windows by using the Windows 10 Update Assistant but as you can see, the version that I'm using has not met the "Operating system" requirement. Why is this? and is there a way to fix it?Thanks...
  3. Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.: I've tried to update windows by using the Windows 10 Update Assistant but as you can see, the version that I'm using has not met the "Operating system" requirement. Why is this? and is there a way to fix it?Thanks...
  4. Windows Enterprise LTSC 1809 won't update to later versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Won't Update from version 1809

Windows 10 Won't Update from version 1809: I'm trying to update Win10 to latest version 1909. But my system won't update past version 1809. Regular run of updates doesn't work.I ran the ran the various scripts; didn't work.Now my system says it's up to date, but still on version 1809. And my update history is now...
  6. Windows won't update from 1803 to 1809

Windows won't update from 1803 to 1809: Hello. Yesterday I got my new Huawei Matebook X Pro with Windows 10 Home on it. It has Version 1803 on it right now and I can't find the 1809 update in Windows Update. So i tried downloading Windows 10 Update Assistant. With it, I can find the 1809 update, I also can...
  7. Edge won't open after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't open after 1809 update: I installed the 1809 update last night and now Edge won't load. Get the "oops something must have happened" message. Bing and FireFox work fine. IVP6 is enabled....
  8. Windows 10 1809 Update won't Intsall

Windows 10 1809 Update won't Intsall: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I already downloaded the 1809 Version Update and it says "Requires a restart to finish installing". But there's no prompt to Restart and Update in the Power Menu. i tried to restart it many times but it won't install. Is there has some problems with the...
  9. Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809: Hello, yesterday I updated my Windows 10 to version 1809 using the upgrade tool thingy from the microsoft website. Everything went fine, everything works fine (I thought) and deleted the old windows restore point thing because I like my free storage. So after using...
  10. Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809: Hello, yesterday I updated my Windows 10 to version 1809 using the upgrade tool thingy from the microsoft website. Everything went fine, everything works fine (I thought) and deleted the old windows restore point thing because I like my free storage. So after using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont update to 1809

2. windows 1809 wont update to 1909

3. windows 10 wont update 1809

4. why wont windows 10 update to 1809,
  5. huawei matebook x pro 1809 windows wont update,
  6. why wont windows 10 upgrade to version 1809,
  7. why wont my laptop update to 1809 with windows update