Windows 10: Windows wont update

Discus and support Windows wont update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to update it says Configure one of my components and then restart but nothing. Install error - 0x80070002 is what it says under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xsincarax, Apr 17, 2020.

1. xsincarax Win User

Windows wont update

Every time I try to update it says Configure one of my components and then restart but nothing.

Install error - 0x80070002 is what it says under Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

2020-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 then under that it says this.

:)

xsincarax, Apr 17, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 17, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows wont update

dalchina, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows wont update

1. Windows wont update - Similar Threads - wont update

2. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  3. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  4. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont update: my windows hasn't been able to update for a while, and I cant find any reason why that would be. when I click retry update it loads for about 20 minutes, and has to go through that every time my PC powers on. I have attempted to reinstall windows 11 entirely but the install...
  6. windows wont update

windows wont update: my windows hasn't been able to update for a while, and I cant find any reason why that would be. when I click retry update it loads for about 20 minutes, and has to go through that every time my PC powers on. I have attempted to reinstall windows 11 entirely but the install...
  7. PC wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont update: I got on today and my pc was super slow so i was checking for driver updates, windows updates, and things of the like. i updated my drivers but it wouldnt let me update my pc. https://imgur.com/a/m0zYWxY on top of my pc not being able to update, sfc doesnt work and dism...
  8. PC wont update

PC wont update: I got on today and my pc was super slow so i was checking for driver updates, windows updates, and things of the like. i updated my drivers but it wouldnt let me update my pc. https://imgur.com/a/m0zYWxY on top of my pc not being able to update, sfc doesnt work and dism...
  9. PC wont update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Display Adapter wont connect so cant update: I have a MS wireless display adaptor however it is needing an update. Currently on V2.0.8350 however it is clear from the app and other wireless display adaptors it needs updating. In order to update it needs connected however I can not connect in the first place to then do...