Windows 10: windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off

Discus and support windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just installed a fresh win11 last week and the sleep works well until i decided to turn on the hibernate, after this when windows goes to sleep it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leonard Gideon Kolade, May 9, 2022.

1. windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off

i just installed a fresh win11 last week and the sleep works well until i decided to turn on the hibernate, after this when windows goes to sleep it won't turns on, i have to turn it off and on back, this is frustrating, so i went to turn off the hibernation and also put the sleep to never but when the screen goes off after some inactivity i cant bring it back on, i just have to restart it all over. any help please. and i have switched the PCI express settings to off too, still no changes.

:)

Leonard Gideon Kolade, May 9, 2022

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, May 9, 2022
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

hi, thank you. I followed your advice but just worked for turn off and turn on and I am still encountering the screen not on after sleep. look forward to any further assistance for this screen not on after sleep. Thank you

SokthearithYi, May 9, 2022
  4. windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off

Unable to wake computer from sleep (KB3211320)

Hi Dano,

To resolve your issue regarding turning on computer from sleep, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by
    Buzzybuzz on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 9, 2022
Thema:

windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off

1. windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off - Similar Threads - wont wake sleep

2. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hello,I've had a few BSODs since putting together my new PC. Most of the time, they happen when the PC wakes up from sleep mode. However, it has happened at least once due to a game freezing. The only stop code I've seen is "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT." I have run both a storage and...
  3. computer screen wont turn on when powering on or waking from sleep, and blue screen comes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer screen wont turn on when powering on or waking from sleep, and blue screen comes...: hi, I bought a new laptop back in December. Its a aorus gigabyte 15 xe5. At first there wasn't an issue, everything worked great for a couple days. when i turn my computer on or try to wake it from sleep the backlit keyboard comes on and the fan comes on but the screen turn...
  4. computer screen wont turn on when powering on or waking from sleep, and blue screen comes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer screen wont turn on when powering on or waking from sleep, and blue screen comes...: hi, I bought a new laptop back in December. Its a aorus gigabyte 15 xe5. At first there wasn't an issue, everything worked great for a couple days. when i turn my computer on or try to wake it from sleep the backlit keyboard comes on and the fan comes on but the screen turn...
  5. windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off

windows wont wake up from sleep or when the screen is turn off: i just installed a fresh win11 last week and the sleep works well until i decided to turn on the hibernate, after this when windows goes to sleep it won't turns on, i have to turn it off and on back, this is frustrating, so i went to turn off the hibernation and also put the...
  6. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hi, I often but not always get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleeping mode. Most of the time the code is "unexpected store exception," but sometimes I get other codes. Any other ideas? Thanks and Regards,...
  7. Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.: I upgraded to windows 11 today and I am having some problem with it. When I put the PC on sleep mode for almost 25-30 mins and then try to wake it, it gets stuck, it remains in sleep even after i open the lid, press the power key,etc.Then I have to hard restart it to get back...
  8. Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.

Windows 11 wont wake up from sleep.: I upgraded to windows 11 today and I am having some problem with it. When I put the PC on sleep mode for almost 25-30 mins and then try to wake it, it gets stuck, it remains in sleep even after i open the lid, press the power key,etc.Then I have to hard restart it to get back...
  9. Windows 10 wont wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 wont wake up from sleep: OS- Windows 10 Home x64 bit - Version 20H2 Machine - Desktop PC IntelR Core2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHzMemory - 4GB RAMWhen put to sleep i.e by selecting start-Power-sleep the machine goes to sleep but does not wake up when I move the mouse or tap a key on Keyboard.I...
  10. Computer Wont wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Wont wake up from sleep: I updated my laptop HP Stream Laptop while updating the computer to finish its update in sleep mode. After this was finished the laptop was stuck in sleep mode. I hard reset the computer and it launched fine. After further observations looking through the logs on the update...