Windows 10: Windows = Worst usability program ever!

Discus and support Windows = Worst usability program ever! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tweaked the Windows Registry to prevent auto reboot of my computer, set the group policy to prevent rebooting, even delete the shutdown file..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zarkas, May 18, 2020.

1. zarkas Win User

Windows = Worst usability program ever!

I have tweaked the Windows Registry to prevent auto reboot of my computer, set the group policy to prevent rebooting, even delete the shutdown file.. AND STILL windows think it mores important to force some update onto my computer ruining several days of data collection that wasn't finished running.

These windows "security" updates has ruined way more for me than any virus/malware ever has!

:)

zarkas, May 18, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 18, 2020
  3. ASUS M5A97 evo 8gb (3.42 usable)

Hi

Hi Guys

Okay tried everything U guys suggested, here is the result, each chip in all the slots shows 4gb in windows but togther in all combinations these 2 chips shows 8gb but only 3.42 usable in windows, still no luck, what do U guys suggest now?

panamaswat, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows = Worst usability program ever!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows = Worst usability program ever!

1. Windows = Worst usability program ever! - Similar Threads - Worst usability program

2. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  3. Worst Update EVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  4. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  5. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  6. Worst windows update ever

Worst windows update ever: Hi, I know it is quite complicated process to update a piece of software and end-up having more bugs for each time you update. I've been using windows since i am using the computer itself but, I've never been so fed up with the OS and made me to reach out here. I lost my 2TB...
  7. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  8. Worst update ever

Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. Worst Os Ever

Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...