Windows 10: Windows = Worst usability program ever!

Discus and support Windows = Worst usability program ever! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tweaked the Windows Registry to prevent auto reboot of my computer, set the group policy to prevent rebooting, even delete the shutdown file..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zarkas, May 18, 2020.

1. zarkas Win User

Windows = Worst usability program ever!

I have tweaked the Windows Registry to prevent auto reboot of my computer, set the group policy to prevent rebooting, even delete the shutdown file.. AND STILL windows think it mores important to force some update onto my computer ruining several days of data collection that wasn't finished running.

These windows "security" updates has ruined way more for me than any virus/malware ever has!

:)

zarkas, May 18, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 18, 2020
  3. ASUS M5A97 evo 8gb (3.42 usable)

Hi

Hi Guys

Okay tried everything U guys suggested, here is the result, each chip in all the slots shows 4gb in windows but togther in all combinations these 2 chips shows 8gb but only 3.42 usable in windows, still no luck, what do U guys suggest now?

panamaswat, May 18, 2020
  4. Windows = Worst usability program ever!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows = Worst usability program ever!

1. Windows = Worst usability program ever! - Similar Threads - Worst usability program

2. Microsoft is worst company ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is worst company ever: I just want to create a different user but it want me to sign up an account it said that i could use phone or email but i couldn't not use phone number when i enterd it it kept say not correct email wtffffff. I regret when i used microsoft , i will unistall all microsoft...
  3. one-drive WORST solution ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one-drive WORST solution ever: I want to get rid off automatic connection and upgrade my data have been automatically duplicated on one drive Impossible to delete all the data stored on one drive and just keep the one or two I want to share all the options are not respecting previous Microsoft...
  4. Literally Comes At The Worst Time Ever!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Literally Comes At The Worst Time Ever!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vareesha1996 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cwgqbo/literally_comes_at_the_worst_time_ever/
  5. Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is the worst Windows ever: I can't believe all the terrible issues with Win 10 . You know, we pay through our teeth to buy a PC , then we pay for Windows, then we pay for the internet. Then we pay for a game or two, then with Win 10 you want us to pay again to play games. You, Bill Gates , the...
  6. Fed up with v1809 (worst w10 ever)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fed up with v1809 (worst w10 ever): Hello. I have an old pc (Intel 945GM chipset) running v1803 happily. For some reason v1809 refuses to load. I cannot install it neither via clean installation nor on top of v1803. It seems MS in its infinite wisdom is removing support for old computers. This is the third...
  7. Worst Os Ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  8. people app is the worst app ever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    people app is the worst app ever: I have now wasted an hour trying to delete one contact from the people app. Here is what I am thinking... APPLE = SIMPLE Microsoft folks just don't get it....
  9. Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is the worst ever of all windows systems.: Is there a department that deals with BBB refferals because I am tired of getting the run around with people with no idea of how to solve Windows 10 ERROR: PERPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR. This ERROR Loop can't be overriddden and my computer is now a BRICK. I don't think I should...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...