Windows 10: Windows wrongfully upgraded to Enterprise and now won't activate

Discus and support Windows wrongfully upgraded to Enterprise and now won't activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer to 1809 via a clean-install, which installed Windows 10 Home as that was what my device came with. Since I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wolfy1339, Jan 3, 2019.

1. wolfy1339 Win User

Windows wrongfully upgraded to Enterprise and now won't activate

I recently upgraded my computer to 1809 via a clean-install, which installed Windows 10 Home as that was what my device came with. Since I had previously purchased the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via the Windows Store, I upgraded but after the restart Windows failed to activate and it hadn't upgraded to Pro, but Enterprise.

Error Code: 0xC004F213

:)

wolfy1339, Jan 3, 2019

2. My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

Still says my Nvidia GTX 980Ti won`t work with Windows 10, so I can`t upgrade!!

RichardH754, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

Change Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 7 Enterprise | HackAAPL: Hacking Apple Products

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

micropage7, Jan 3, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows wrongfully upgraded to Enterprise and now won't activate - Similar Threads - wrongfully upgraded Enterprise

2. upgraded MBD CPU and RAM, windows was activated prior, won't activate now.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded MBD CPU and RAM, windows was activated prior, won't activate now.: I upgraded MBD CPU and RAM.Windows was activated prior, I checked and double checked to have right email.I reinstalled on a new hard drive and now I can't get it to activate.I used the troubleshooter as instructed and chose the computer I had activated prior and said I was...
  3. My Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to Windows 10 Enterprise and now won't activate

My Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to Windows 10 Enterprise and now won't activate: Hi everyone, I need help with a Windows Activation issue. I am not a computer/IT expert. 3 days ago 13 Jan 2021, after the latest Windows Update, a transparent message started appearing at the bottom right of my computer screen saying: Activate Windows. Go to Settings...
  4. I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate

I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate: Hello, Today I've upgraded my pre-installed Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I can't activate it, the Activation Settings show error code 0xC004C003: we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key......
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise won't activate

Windows 10 Enterprise won't activate: Where do I find the product key for my download of Windows 10 Enterprise? I did not receive the product key with the proof of purchase. I have an activation error code of 0xC004C003....
  6. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated: Bought this HP computer at Costco last year. It came with Windows 10 Home. I need encryption so I paid Microsoft $99 to upgrade to Pro so I could have BitLocker. After the upgrade, I now have the "Activate Windows" watermark. The activate page in settings is showing error...
  7. Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation

Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation: I just upgraded from Windows 7 enterprise to Windows 10 enterprise and can't activate it. How do I get a digital liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-7-enterprise-to-10-enterprise/d10b9b2b-2d9d-4111-b8f8-485b514f7554"
  8. Upgraded to Pro - It installed Enterprise - Won't activate

Upgraded to Pro - It installed Enterprise - Won't activate: I upgraded my Surface Go from Home to Pro that I purchased at the MS Store for $99. It downloaded and installed Enterprise. No key was sent and it won't activate. Tried to rollback to Home and it failed. Short of reformatting and purchasing a new hard copy, any fix?...
  9. Had Win10 Home, brought upgrade to Pro, some how got Enterprise and now it won't activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had Win10 Home, brought upgrade to Pro, some how got Enterprise and now it won't activate.: Hello, I've just installed my upgrade (Home->Pro) and now windows activation (in the settings app) reports that I don't have a valid license for Win10 Enterprise. Not having a license for enterprise makes sense, but what I can't figure out is how it got there in the first...
  10. Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not...: So, I reinstalled Windows 10 Home from a USB and all was good, until I couldn't reactivate Windows using my email even though I had the digital license there. I proceed to contact customer support and the person on the other end was extremely helpful, took control of my PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise inherited activation