Windows 10: Windows Xbox Controller Log in

Discus and support Windows Xbox Controller Log in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft Insiders team how's it going? I don't know if you thought in this feature in the past but, Today I tried to log in into my Windows PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheLastRKoch, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Windows Xbox Controller Log in

Hi, Microsoft Insiders team how's it going? I don't know if you thought in this feature in the past but, Today I tried to log in into my Windows PC with an Xbox controller but I can't cuz the buttons aren't configured to the Windows UI. maybe this could be a cool feature to implement something like mapping the controller arrows with the keyboard arrows, the "A" button with the enter and "B" with ESC, this will be amazing.

If you guys don't have enough time to think in this feature I would like to help you, only say me what I need to read (I'm a junior .NET developer)

Thanks and I really like the new features that you made in the last update.

* Moved from Insider

:)

TheLastRKoch, Apr 8, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Windows Xbox Controller Log in

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Xbox Controller Log in

1. Windows Xbox Controller Log in - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller Log

2. xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller: goedemiddag ik wil mijn xbox controller aansluiten op mijn pc windows 11 hij installeert de drivers niet en wordt als onbekend apparaat weergevendeze foutmelding krijg ik Er zijn geen compatibele stuurprogramma's voor dit apparaat. E0000228...
  3. xbox controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox controller: goedemiddag ik wil mijn xbox controller aansluiten op mijn pc windows 11 hij installeert de drivers niet en wordt als onbekend apparaat weergevendeze foutmelding krijg ik Er zijn geen compatibele stuurprogramma's voor dit apparaat. E0000228...
  4. xbox controller and non xbox controller inputs not recognised within Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller and non xbox controller inputs not recognised within Windows: Hi, I've been trying to get Unreal Engine to recognise my Xbox series controller inputs for a project I'm making, I initially thought it was a problem with UE, but when I tried the solution of using a 360 controller emulator for inputs it did not recognise any inputs from the...
  5. Xbox Controller

Xbox Controller: I have Xbox series X controller but it never connects, My PC is Windows 10 and i updated my windows 10 PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller/3d796397-7369-44f1-8a05-8b0046ec1cea
  6. Xbox Controller with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Controller with Windows 10: Hello, I need some help using an xbox controller with windows 10. When I connect the controller with USB, it automatically assigns buttons to control the game. I want to remap them to something more comfortable to me/add functionality that isnt being recognized. I remember...
  7. Xbox controller

Xbox controller: I can't connect my Xbox controller in Windows 10 with Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller/2cbe8e41-d552-46eb-8596-8267baad5814
  8. Windows not detecting Xbox controller

Windows not detecting Xbox controller: It is found in device manager, tried restarting,not recognizing any button presses, still vibrates. Can someone help? Updating the firmware didn't help. submitted by /u/autisticduck69 [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox controller

Xbox controller: Hello! I have xbox controller on windows 10 connects via Bluetooth, when I search controller by Bluetooth window I find it, and it work properly, but when I switch off pc and restart and switch on the controller, it doesn’t connect automatic to pc. Every time I have to remove...
  10. XBOX controller

XBOX controller: I can't connect my wireless xbox controller to my pc! it keeps coming up as driver error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller/5de108f7-3a6d-492b-b7a1-f974084a9e15