Windows 10: Windows XP 2020?

Discus and support Windows XP 2020? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I really want to re-install my Windows XP Professional Operating System since I never like Windows 8 or Windows 7 and I definitely don't like Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HappyRogue, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Windows XP 2020?

I really want to re-install my Windows XP Professional Operating System

since I never like Windows 8 or Windows 7 and I definitely don't like Windows 10

I still have the Windows XP Pro CDROM

I'm just wondering where I can get the updates ??

:)

HappyRogue, Feb 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2020
  3. iStink Win User
    Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Windows XP 2020?

freaksavior, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows XP 2020?

1. Windows XP 2020? - Similar Threads - 2020

2. How well can I run MSFS 2020??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How well can I run MSFS 2020??: Here is my laptop: Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14ARP8It has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 6gb for laptopsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.7 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  3. How well can I run MSFS 2020??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How well can I run MSFS 2020??: Here is my laptop: Lenovo Yoga Pro 7 14ARP8It has a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 6gb for laptopsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.7 GB usable Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 23H2...
  4. My laptop dont shutdown, this is dell model 2020

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop dont shutdown, this is dell model 2020: When I shutdown my Laptop, it is turn off screen but fan and key board still run. After I turn on laptop, it is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-dont-shutdown-this-is-dell-model-2020/8add22c2-52de-4f2d-966e-a31c6e440d35
  5. My laptop dont shutdown, this is dell model 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop dont shutdown, this is dell model 2020: When I shutdown my Laptop, it is turn off screen but fan and key board still run. After I turn on laptop, it is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-dont-shutdown-this-is-dell-model-2020/8add22c2-52de-4f2d-966e-a31c6e440d35
  6. My laptop dont shutdown, this is dell model 2020

7. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  8. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...