Windows 10: Windows xp 32 activation issue

Discus and support Windows xp 32 activation issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a windows xp 32 bit old system. The Windows xp software got corrupted and I had to reinstall the Windows xp 32 software that came with it. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WMOG, Aug 13, 2022.

1. WMOG Win User

Windows xp 32 activation issue

I have a windows xp 32 bit old system. The Windows xp software got corrupted and I had to reinstall the Windows xp 32 software that came with it. I had my original version of windows xp with the correct product key. Now I have to activate giving me 9 sets of 6 digits each installation id and asking for a confirmation id which I am supposed to get from Microsoft but they will not give it to me or they can't because they don't support for xp anymore. Anyone have any ideas on how I can activate the software. I appreciate any help.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2022
  3. ironclaw Win User
    Windows XP Activation Question

I'm thinking about buying a Windows XP Home OEM installation disc...

However, once Microsoft chooses not to support Windows XP anymore, will I still be able to activate it?

For example, if I wanted to install and activate Windows XP 10 years from now, would it still work?

Thanks!

ironclaw, Aug 13, 2022
  4. tdug Win User

Upgrading possible ? Dual boot (XP-32 / W7-64) to (XP-32 / W10-64)

Hi everybody,

I have a dual boot PC with Windows XP (32 bits) and Windows 7 (64 bits), both installed on a 500 Go SSD.

I have a 500 Go HDD for My documents, other data and games. Having two drives on a PC didn't cause any problem for upgrading W7 on another PC
    but there was no other OS.

My 2nd PC is declared to be W10 compatible.

The active partition is the one with XP. So the one with W7 is
    not active.

My two questions :

• Will the upgrade process be able to upgrade W7 even if it is not the active partition ?
    • Will XP and the dual boot persist ?
    Any experience with dual boot and W10 upgrading ?

Thema:

1. Windows xp 32 activation issue - Similar Threads - activation issue

2. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  3. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  4. Activation Key Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key Issues: This is just a quick question about key provisioning.I originally purchased Windows 7 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro a few years ago.The Microsoft support agent informed me that my key was now provisioned as a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key.After building a new...
  5. Activation Key Issues

Activation Key Issues: This is just a quick question about key provisioning.I originally purchased Windows 7 Pro Retail and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro a few years ago.The Microsoft support agent informed me that my key was now provisioned as a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key.After building a new...
  6. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  7. Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan

Windows activation Issues with E3 Microsoft Plan: Hello,I accidentally bought a surface book studio that came pre installed with a windows home oem license.Now since we are a company it needs to be the enterprise version. I've tried to update it to Windows 11 Enterprise with a generic which worked but now I am not able to...
  8. Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067: I upgraded my PC including the motherboard yesterday and the Windows can't activate with the product key I have been using for over 10 years. The product was purchased offline shop I believe it's either XP or 7 and I have the product key. The key was never distributed to...
  9. Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067

Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067: I upgraded my PC including the motherboard yesterday and the Windows can't activate with the product key I have been using for over 10 years. The product was purchased offline shop I believe it's either XP or 7 and I have the product key. The key was never distributed to...
  10. Regading Issue with Windows 10 Activation - Error 0x803FA067

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade