Windows 10: Windows XP and Windows 10 pro file sharing issue

Discus and support Windows XP and Windows 10 pro file sharing issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am not able to access windows 10 pc from windows xp pc please guide me how to do the print and file sharing for windows 10 so that i can access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbhishekDole, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Windows XP and Windows 10 pro file sharing issue

i am not able to access windows 10 pc from windows xp pc

please guide me how to do the print and file sharing for windows 10 so that i can access windows 10 pc from windows xp pc

:)

AbhishekDole, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 27, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Windows XP and Windows 10 pro file sharing issue

Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows XP and Windows 10 pro file sharing issue

1. Windows XP and Windows 10 pro file sharing issue - Similar Threads - pro file sharing

2. Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP: Hi, I have two PC's connected to a LAN that does not have internet access. All computers and a couple industrial automation components are assigned a fixed IP address within the range 192.168.3.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0. The two PC's I have connected to this LAN are...
  3. Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP: Hi, I have two PC's connected to a LAN that does not have internet access. All computers and a couple industrial automation components are assigned a fixed IP address within the range 192.168.3.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0. The two PC's I have connected to this LAN are...
  4. Windows File Sharing between Windows 10 and Windows XP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is it possible to file share between a windows 10 computer and a windows xp computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to file share between a windows 10 computer and a windows xp computer: So im trying to make my old windows xp computer into a server so i enabled file sharing on both of the pcs and it doesn't work. Does anyone now how to solve this problem? submitted by /u/Imaginary_Hold1466 [link] [comments]...
  6. File sharing between Windows 10 pro and Windows XP professional not working on network

File sharing between Windows 10 pro and Windows XP professional not working on network: I am struggling when trying to access my OLD Windows XP Professional file system from my NEW Windows 10 Pro system and I've tried a bunch of things. First, exact configurations: OLD: Windows XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 2. Computer name: GATEWAY Workgroup:...
  7. Windows 10 Pro File & Printer Sharing Issue

Windows 10 Pro File & Printer Sharing Issue: We have three machines running Windows 10 on our home network (2 desktops; one with Windows 10 home & one with Windows 10 pro and one laptop w/ Windows 10 home). We previously had a homegroup setup that allowed us to share printers and files and access a USB 3.0 4TB...
  8. File sharing having trouble mixed XP, XP virtual, and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    File sharing having trouble mixed XP, XP virtual, and Windows 10: I have a Hyper-V virtual instance of Windows XP running under Windows 10. The network share from the Windows 10 side is failing to be usable under the XP instance due to a "you lack permission to access". I have a few other XP machines on the network that are able to...
  9. sharing between windows 10 and XP

sharing between windows 10 and XP: Hi to all i have installed printer model HP laserjet1300 on windows 10 machine now i want to share this printer with a machine running Windows XP.but i failed to succeed. is it possible or there is no compatibility between both windows for purpose of sharing printer?? 93899
  10. Sharing files on Windows 10 to Windows XP

Sharing files on Windows 10 to Windows XP: Well, I've just about configured everything I need for Windows 10. Last is file sharing. It's the same old story with Microsoft sharing. See from one, can't see from another. I'm not using homegroup. The problem or error I receive is that on the XP laptop, the message says I...