Windows 10: Windows XP download

Discus and support Windows XP download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a few programs that I want to use but they won't run on anything higher than Win XP. Is there anywhere I can get a download of Win XP? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stephenleader, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Windows XP download

I have a few programs that I want to use but they won't run on anything higher than Win XP. Is there anywhere I can get a download of Win XP? I understand that I wont get any support for it, I just want to install it on an old PC.

:)

stephenleader, Dec 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2021
  3. garym123 Win User
    HTC 8X Phone not recognized by Windows XP SP3

It works for XP and when you download, the files will be in a .cab file

These are the instructions at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484/en-us

Step 1 and Step 4 lists WinXP

garym123, Dec 16, 2021
  4. iStink Win User

Windows XP download

Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows XP download

1. Windows XP download - Similar Threads - download

2. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  3. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  4. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  6. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  7. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  8. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  9. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

10. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware