Windows 10: Windows XP DVD to Windows 10 Activation?

Discus and support Windows XP DVD to Windows 10 Activation? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was looking for possible ways to activate windows for free while still being legal and I saw a video where this guy had old codes from a super old pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrennanGriggs, May 19, 2020.

1. Windows XP DVD to Windows 10 Activation?

I was looking for possible ways to activate windows for free while still being legal and I saw a video where this guy had old codes from a super old pc a relative had. I found a windows xp home edition reinstallation dvd and I was wondering if I used it to install windows on the pc I’m about to build, would it also activate it and then I could just upgrade from that to windows 10?

:)

BrennanGriggs, May 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2020
  3. ironclaw Win User
    Windows XP Activation Question

I'm thinking about buying a Windows XP Home OEM installation disc...

However, once Microsoft chooses not to support Windows XP anymore, will I still be able to activate it?

For example, if I wanted to install and activate Windows XP 10 years from now, would it still work?

Thanks!

ironclaw, May 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Windows XP DVD to Windows 10 Activation?

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows XP DVD to Windows 10 Activation?

1. Windows XP DVD to Windows 10 Activation? - Similar Threads - DVD Activation

2. I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...: I have the correct version of windows 11 pro downloaded, not windows pro N, when I go to change my activation code I receive an error message, I can no longer just return the dvd to buy an online copy, as I have already opened the package and the return window has closed....
  3. I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...: I have the correct version of windows 11 pro downloaded, not windows pro N, when I go to change my activation code I receive an error message, I can no longer just return the dvd to buy an online copy, as I have already opened the package and the return window has closed....
  4. Activation key for Windows 11 Pro found on the installation DVD package is not accepted...

Activation key for Windows 11 Pro found on the installation DVD package is not accepted...: Hi, installed Windows 11 from the DVD purchased from retail store and Activation status is "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". However, when I am using the Upgrade your Edition option and "Change Product Key" - getting a message...
  5. Activation key for Windows 11 Pro found on the installation DVD package is not accepted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation key for Windows 11 Pro found on the installation DVD package is not accepted...: Hi, installed Windows 11 from the DVD purchased from retail store and Activation status is "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account". However, when I am using the Upgrade your Edition option and "Change Product Key" - getting a message...
  6. ACTIVATION DVD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACTIVATION DVD drive: I purchased a refurbished Dell DESKTOP computer with Windows 10. DVD drive is installed but not recognized. SATA cable installed. Control Panel will not recognize it or additional hard drive SATA cable installed. BIOS startup calls for F2 to configuration but screen stays...
  7. ACTIVATION DVD drive

ACTIVATION DVD drive: I purchased a refurbished Dell DESKTOP computer with Windows 10. DVD drive is installed but not recognized. SATA cable installed. Control Panel will not recognize it or additional hard drive SATA cable installed. BIOS startup calls for F2 to configuration but screen stays...
  8. ACTIVATION DVD drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microsoft DVD player blocks W/10 Memory Integrity from being activated

Microsoft DVD player blocks W/10 Memory Integrity from being activated: A driver in the Microsoft DVD player I paid for is preventing activation of Memory Integrity, even when the DVD player is disabled. The driver in question is PxHelp64 version 3.0.83.0 This is a driver from Sonic Solutions. The larger program is apparently PxHlpa64.sys. There...
  10. my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my cyber link dvd player no longer works and wants an activation code.: My dvd player was working just fine then one day it says activation code needed but I bought the laptop new with everything pre loaded and all my previous laptops had same player and never asked for a code.It's cyber link dvd 14.I was never prompted as to needing code like...