Windows 10: Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?

Discus and support Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Did you miss old times you're using Windows XP? Now, some Windows 10 users found a hidden easter egg, which is the Windows XP mode and can be found in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuperMario231, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?

Did you miss old times you're using Windows XP? Now, some Windows 10 users found a hidden easter egg, which is the Windows XP mode and can be found in System32 folder.

In XP mode, you'll really look like you're using a real Windows XP. To exit the XP mode and revert back to original Windows 10, shut down as the same as you're using Windows XP (if you found an easter egg.).

That was a trick.

:)

SuperMario231, Apr 16, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Windows Easter Egg?

I can remember the good ol' days of the Atari 2600 and playing "Adventure" in order to unlock the game designer's previously hidden, 'Easter Egg.'

Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10? [​IMG]

But I heard that Windows 10 has a "Secret Dark Metro Theme."

What's the secret?

I mean, how can I enable it?

Are there any other goodies in Win 10 to be found?

RadCazz, Apr 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?

Windows Easter Egg?

Cortana has a few choice 'easter eggs'. Try asking her "Who's Siri?" or (my favourite) "Where's Siri?". She also responds to "what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?".

Oh... and try asking her to sing you a song Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10? :)

There are a lot more, I'll let you experiment/Google to find the rest. If you've not got speech turned on, the key to knowing you've found one is 'let's chat' as the 'best match'.

Thema:

Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10?

1. Windows XP easter egg in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - easter egg

2. Can microsoft hide an easter egg windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can microsoft hide an easter egg windows 11?: like maybe something like if you type "guess what" in the terminal it says back "chicken butt." c'mon it will be cool. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-microsoft-hide-an-easter-egg-windows-11/b6ee1506-e21a-4320-9dbd-ca59d71cc11f
  3. Can microsoft hide an easter egg windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can microsoft hide an easter egg windows 11?: like maybe something like if you type "guess what" in the terminal it says back "chicken butt." c'mon it will be cool. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-microsoft-hide-an-easter-egg-windows-11/b6ee1506-e21a-4320-9dbd-ca59d71cc11f
  4. calc - Calculator switching Alt+num Easter-features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calc - Calculator switching Alt+num Easter-features: TL/DR calc has keyboard combinations to access at least 7 types of calculators. ALT+H is a good way to reveal them. There are CTRL function combinations revealed with mouse-over when their functions are available Calc, the native Windows10 calculator allows these alt+key...
  5. Easter Egg

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easter Egg: Can you tell me an easter egg that no one know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easter-egg/99e2d721-9f41-467c-a721-1cd1bca6aa17
  6. Easter egg, or no Easter egg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easter egg, or no Easter egg?: Was there a little green alien Easter egg planted within the recent update? Could not find what I was looking for on google about it. So, I have a few things on my taskbar, however my internet was "glitchy", so I kept closing and opening my browser. When I hover my mouse...
  7. Google Search Easter Eggs and such

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search Easter Eggs and such: Google search users, have fun with this one! *Smile Before even looking, try a search of the word askew 36 Hidden Google Search Games and Easter Eggs 165292
  8. I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know if it's an easter egg, but if you sort folders by name and call the folders...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijivvj/i_dont_know_if_its_an_easter_egg_but_if_you_sort/
  9. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Easter Eggs: Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of windows 10 software easter eggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-easter-eggs/4ff2f164-6b08-4eca-a7d6-20858b1171ba
  10. Windows Easter Egg?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Easter Egg?: I can remember the good ol' days of the Atari 2600 and playing "Adventure" in order to unlock the game designer's previously hidden, 'Easter Egg.' [img] But I heard that Windows 10 has a "Secret Dark Metro Theme." What's the secret? I mean, how can I enable it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 easter eggs

2. windows xp easter eggs

3. windows xp mode for windows 10 easter egg

4. win 10 easter eggs,
  5. windows xp easter egg,
  6. win 10 xp easter egg,
  7. cortana easter eggs 2018