Windows 10: windows XP files to Windows10?

Discus and support windows XP files to Windows10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can music files recorded with Windows Media Player Windows XP be transferred directly to Windows10 windows Media Player ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zydecolz, Sep 1, 2020.

1. zydecolz Win User

windows XP files to Windows10?

Can music files recorded with Windows Media Player Windows XP be transferred directly to Windows10 windows Media Player ?

:)

zydecolz, Sep 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Sep 1, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

HTC 8X Phone not recognized by Windows XP SP3

It works for XP and when you download, the files will be in a .cab file

These are the instructions at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484/en-us

Step 1 and Step 4 lists WinXP

garym123, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. windows XP files to Windows10? - Similar Threads - files Windows10

2. [Windows10] Laptop automatically scrolls down and selects the last file and unable to scroll up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows10] Laptop automatically scrolls down and selects the last file and unable to scroll up: [Windows10] Laptop automatically scrolls down and selects the last file and I am unable to scroll up even i use page up to scroll up it automatically scroll down....
  3. File Explorer windows10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer windows10 64 bit: When I run file explorer I have two music files listed under This PC.The first gives the location under the General tab as "C: \User\username\NetHood"and Under the location Tab as "C: \User\username\NetHood\Music"the second occurrence givesGeneral Tab "C:...
  4. I would like to transfer all data programs, files, folders etc from one older windows10 to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to transfer all data programs, files, folders etc from one older windows10 to...: I would like to transfer all data programs, files, folders etc from one older windows10 to a newer on. it looks like filehistory does not do the job. do you have suggestions?...
  5. Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB?: I'm curious if I will need a 3rd party archiver for a large zip file I'm currently downloading from Google Music? submitted by /u/Ebojager [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3h7hu/does_windows10_20h2_built_in_archiver_support/
  6. Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files)

Is possible to downgrade windows10 to 7? (without remove my files): This windows version is very ayonning who know how to downgrade windows with saving my files and games??? I have 8gb usb. submitted by /u/tygrys10s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1dcgs/is_possible_to_downgrade_windows10_to_7_without/
  7. My desktop files disappeared after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My desktop files disappeared after windows10 update: Hello My desktop files disappeared after windows 10 update. I also, lost my thunderbirds email account setting, as well as most of the shortcuts on the desktop. Fortunately I found my desktop files at the user count folder in drive C. I started over and setup my email on the...
  8. My NEW HP computer Windows10 HPSEU.log file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My NEW HP computer Windows10 HPSEU.log file: C:\system.sav\Logs\HPSEU.log file The same contents were on my old computer and these same log files were encountered when I took the computer and brought it home. The old computer was not working for 1 month. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. what does this file point to...
  9. Windows10 temp files from April 2019 in a July 2020 HP laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 temp files from April 2019 in a July 2020 HP laptop: I purchsed a HP laptop on 15th Sept20. It is a July 2020 model HP-14S-CF3046TU. I noticed that there are many temporary files tw-674-ea0-8a0f.tmp in it from April 2019. These are in This PC > WindowsC: > Windows > Temp. Need help from the community to know if a laptop model...
  10. I updated windows10 and all I see is this in my files and on my desktop. Any idea on how to...

I updated windows10 and all I see is this in my files and on my desktop. Any idea on how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stxrri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j698wl/i_updated_windows10_and_all_i_see_is_this_in_my/