Windows 10: windows XP files to Windows10?

Discus and support windows XP files to Windows10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can music files recorded with Windows Media Player Windows XP be transferred directly to Windows10 windows Media Player ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zydecolz, Sep 1, 2020.

1. zydecolz Win User

windows XP files to Windows10?

Can music files recorded with Windows Media Player Windows XP be transferred directly to Windows10 windows Media Player ?

:)

zydecolz, Sep 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Sep 1, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

HTC 8X Phone not recognized by Windows XP SP3

It works for XP and when you download, the files will be in a .cab file

These are the instructions at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749484/en-us

Step 1 and Step 4 lists WinXP

garym123, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. windows XP files to Windows10? - Similar Threads - files Windows10

2. I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...: I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I installed that folder with admin rights, but the user could not open it....
  3. I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I...: I can't open files/folders after upgrading from windows10 to windows11. Previously, I installed that folder with admin rights, but the user could not open it....
  4. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.: How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I need more space on drive... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hibernation-file-in-windows10-i/45801ead-ddb0-4151-979d-32e0392f8632
  5. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.: How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I need more space on drive... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-hibernation-file-in-windows10-i/45801ead-ddb0-4151-979d-32e0392f8632
  6. How to delete hibernation file in Windows10? I.

7. Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?: Trying to send a file from my WIndows10 machine to my iPhone12 Pro. My phone shows that my computer is connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, and the computer shows the phone being connected in Windows10 Settings. Steps I took to try and send file:select Start >...
  8. Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?

Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?: Trying to send a file from my WIndows10 machine to my iPhone12 Pro. My phone shows that my computer is connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, and the computer shows the phone being connected in Windows10 Settings. Steps I took to try and send file:select Start >...
  9. How to install two windows10 systems and let two systems not share files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install two windows10 systems and let two systems not share files?: Hi!I want to know how to make 2 OSs work independently in one PC.I have only one computer but i have 1 SSD500GB and 1 HDD1TB. I have two systems windows10 OS and windows11 OS. I installed windows 11 in 500G SSD and was using both 500G SSDwith windows 11 and 1T HDDno system...
  10. How to install two windows10 systems and let two systems not share files?

How to install two windows10 systems and let two systems not share files?: Hi!I want to know how to make 2 OSs work independently in one PC.I have only one computer but i have 1 SSD500GB and 1 HDD1TB. I have two systems windows10 OS and windows11 OS. I installed windows 11 in 500G SSD and was using both 500G SSDwith windows 11 and 1T HDDno system...