Windows 10: Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser

Discus and support Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I found an old PC with Windows XP on it. It was working, and the login was functioning properly. However, today, it got stuck at the login screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Serafino Barwinski, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser

I found an old PC with Windows XP on it. It was working, and the login was functioning properly. However, today, it got stuck at the login screen, displaying no UI, but the cursor was visible. There was no BSOD

:)

Serafino Barwinski, Dec 7, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Bluescreens of Death In XP Pro SP2

I was qwondering if anyone knew a sure fire way to induce a bluescreen error under Windows XP Professional?

sonnytiger, Dec 7, 2023
  4. easmurthy Win User

Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser

Windows XP professional

I am having problems with my PC. The system started rebooting while I was trying to login yesterday. Since then, the system boots up till the Windows XP logo is displayed and starts rebooting. When I tried to go to "Safe Mode" the process stops at "Partition c:\Windows\ststen32\Drivers\Mup.Sys" and starts rebooting. This loop goes on.

Can any one suggest how to repair/reinstall the XP professional edition.

easmurthy, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser

1. Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser - Similar Threads - stuck bevor Login

2. Windows xp login error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows xp login error: Hello I have a windows xp i had it in 2014 and i last used it in 2022 or 2023 now when i trying to log in i forgot the password and i tried alot of things when i enter safe mode it only shows windows xp professional and if there is a way to reset the computer without...
  3. Windows xp login error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows xp login error: Hello I have a windows xp i had it in 2014 and i last used it in 2022 or 2023 now when i trying to log in i forgot the password and i tried alot of things when i enter safe mode it only shows windows xp professional and if there is a way to reset the computer without...
  4. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  5. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  6. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows xp is stuck bevor Login with no ui, only Bluescreen with the curser: I found an old PC with Windows XP on it. It was working, and the login was functioning properly. However, today, it got stuck at the login screen, displaying no UI, but the cursor was visible. There was no BSOD...
  8. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

in Windows 10 Gaming
    down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui: I saw another person with this problem, though they had a physical keyboard they could unplug and such, but I do not. I use a Lenovo Laptop and this is the first time this issue had occured. It first appeared after the most recent update which is what I'm guessing messed it...
  9. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui: I saw another person with this problem, though they had a physical keyboard they could unplug and such, but I do not. I use a Lenovo Laptop and this is the first time this issue had occured. It first appeared after the most recent update which is what I'm guessing messed it...
  10. down arrow stuck only in windows 10 ui

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging