Windows 10: windows xp legacy support on Win 10

Discus and support windows xp legacy support on Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a version of windows ten that will support, emulate, or run windows XP legacy software from a third party. He has an old Alps printer that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EarlHibberd, May 10, 2019.

1. windows xp legacy support on Win 10

Is there a version of windows ten that will support, emulate, or run windows XP legacy software from a third party. He has an old Alps printer that has not been updated for later operating systems, and he needs to update his hardware.

:)

EarlHibberd, May 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2019
  3. win 10 boot up vs legacy win xp boot up

I have a desktop pc with 2 hard drives, one with Windows 10 and the other with legacy Windows XP. Booting up would bring up a screen offering to boot to Windowws 10 or older OS. I accidently hit the older OS botton, booting into XP. Now turning the PC
    on the only option is booting into XP, the Win 10 boot option seems to have disappeared. Is there a simple way to bring back the Win 10 boot option?

philsayers1, May 10, 2019
  4. rk3066 Win User

windows xp legacy support on Win 10

Windows XP

Windows Xp only supports legacy mode

rk3066, May 10, 2019
Thema:

windows xp legacy support on Win 10

1. windows xp legacy support on Win 10 - Similar Threads - legacy support

2. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...: my laptop is hp pavilion sleek book 15 b002ee with intel core i5 3rd gen processor and 4 gigabytes of RAM and 500 gigabytes of Hard disk drive. Now tell me how do i know if it supports uefi or not?...
  3. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...: my laptop is hp pavilion sleek book 15 b002ee with intel core i5 3rd gen processor and 4 gigabytes of RAM and 500 gigabytes of Hard disk drive. Now tell me how do i know if it supports uefi or not?...
  4. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI. How to i know if my laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I boot into Legacy or can i while my MSINFO32 window shows support for UEFI only?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I boot into Legacy or can i while my MSINFO32 window shows support for UEFI only?: Help Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-boot-into-legacy-or-can-i-while-my/f06d95a9-9bff-498a-b379-fb5ed9bb6b86
  6. How do I boot into Legacy or can i while my MSINFO32 window shows support for UEFI only?

How do I boot into Legacy or can i while my MSINFO32 window shows support for UEFI only?: Help Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-boot-into-legacy-or-can-i-while-my/f06d95a9-9bff-498a-b379-fb5ed9bb6b86
  7. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.: im wanting to enable virtualization but thats impossible with legacy bios as the only thing in boot is troubleshoot>>>advanced options>>>startup options. and thats it, so if you know how to enable virtualization wthout need uefi please help, or if you know how to check if my...
  8. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.

my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.: im wanting to enable virtualization but thats impossible with legacy bios as the only thing in boot is troubleshoot>>>advanced options>>>startup options. and thats it, so if you know how to enable virtualization wthout need uefi please help, or if you know how to check if my...
  9. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. my bios mode is legacy but im not sure if it supports UEFI.

in Windows 10 Gaming