Windows 10: Windows XP Sounds on Windows 10

Discus and support Windows XP Sounds on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I recently downloaded most of the original XP sounds and have tried to manually change them to their corresponding action. Some of them I'm still a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StareN2TheSubliminal, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Windows XP Sounds on Windows 10

Hi, I recently downloaded most of the original XP sounds and have tried to manually change them to their corresponding action. Some of them I'm still a little stuck on how they could work on 10. Is there a master list comparing both sounds and how they could be interchanged? Sorry if I didn't explain correctly.

submitted by /u/StareN2TheSubliminal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StareN2TheSubliminal, Jul 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows XP Sounds on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows XP Sounds on Windows 10

1. Windows XP Sounds on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sounds

2. Terrible sound through headphone jack after driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Terrible sound through headphone jack after driver update: This morning Realtek Audio update popped up in the corner of my screen and instantlly all wired audio started sounding terrible like it was being played in a wind tunnel. I can see that these two events occured the ones at 10.10 and 10.11am. the other two was me trying to...
  3. Windows 10 Sound bug/problem - Headphones vs Speakers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sound bug/problem - Headphones vs Speakers.: I have a really annoying bug that every time my PC goes in to screensaver or standby mode the sound which has been playing out of the monitor speakers becomes stuck in the headphones. Normally different apps are defaulted to different speaker outputs with different volumes,...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this? (Turn sound on)

Does anyone know how to fix this? (Turn sound on): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4999l/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_turn_sound_on/
  5. I can't hear any sound on my laptop (windows 10), why?

I can't hear any sound on my laptop (windows 10), why?: I just got an update and did it, but after that I don't hear any sound from my built-in speakers anymore...please can someone give me an explanation? Thanks. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/ich-kann-auf-mein-laptop-windows-10-kein-ton-mehr-hoeren-wieso
  6. 7.1 USB headset but the surround sound does not work?

7.1 USB headset but the surround sound does not work?: Hello, i have not had surround sound on my PC for about a year (so since i got the headset) but it works on another one. I have already written to the support team who couldn't help me either. Resetting my PC remains my last option (I haven't done that yet because of the...
  7. Flat sound/No bass Windows 10

Flat sound/No bass Windows 10: Hey! Recently, I've been having trouble with my headphones.I hear little or no bass anymore and that's very annoying because I make a lot of music, for example on FL Studio.I already rebooted my pc and kept the files, but that didn't help.I also removed and reinstalled all...
  8. My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad

My mic used to amazing but after a windows update it sounds so bad: I have tried everything you could possibly think of. I getting kind of tired of people telling me: "check your input devices" and "make sure the mic is plugged in" plz help me submitted by /u/kalli_kallason [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer Randomly Freezing and Sound Skipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Freezing and Sound Skipping: Hi, whenever I am doing anything on my computer the screen will freeze for about half a second and the sound will make a buzzing sound. My monitor will also randomly disconnect and reconnect. Pc Specs Custom Built CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 GPU: MSI NVidia GeForce GTX...
  10. Missing sounds in Windows 10 20H1

Missing sounds in Windows 10 20H1: Missing sounds, please help, or will be fixed in the next update. submitted by /u/rober283829 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i40kj8/missing_sounds_in_windows_10_20h1/