Windows 10: Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff

Discus and support Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Community,We are facing a very strange problem in our Windows XP SP-3. I have check the security events and found that user Auto Logon & Log Off are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JunaidJan, Sep 26, 2022.

1. JunaidJan Win User

Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff

Hi Community,We are facing a very strange problem in our Windows XP SP-3. I have check the security events and found that user Auto Logon & Log Off are generated every 3-4 Seconds. There is only one user i-e Administrator configured on that machine. Additionally we have not run any user auto logon batch file or schedule but the windows behavior is strange. I need an advise to catch this problem or how to stop the autologin. Is there any function we can disable for this issue? Below I have shared the security event logsType Date Time Source Category E

:)

JunaidJan, Sep 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

Issues installing & running Windows XP SP3 in Hyper V

I'm playing around with Windows XP as a VM in Hyper V for reasons I won't go into. I have a bootable Windows XP SP3 CD I created some time ago. I've hit the following issues.

1. I can install XP from the CD but Hyper V seems to want access to the bootable CD whenever the VM is restarted. It would be faster to use an ISO file stored on a SSD. I've tried various ways to create a bootable ISO file from my CD but failed. What's the best way of creating an ISO file which will install XP and run under Hyper V?
    2. I installed a virtual switch using a legacy network adapter but cannot connect the VM to the internet. Has anyone done this and what are the key steps? Is it safe to use XP to connect to internet from Hyper V?
    3. I mounted the VM's .vhdx file to copy over some programs to test but this broke the VM's virtual drive configuration on restarting the VM. What's the best way to transfer files to the VM from elsewhere on my PC?

Steve C, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff - Similar Threads - SP3 AutoLogon Logoff

2. Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows XP SP3 AutoLogon/Logoff: Hi Community,We are facing a very strange problem in our Windows XP SP-3. I have check the security events and found that user Auto Logon & Log Off are generated every 3-4 Seconds. There is only one user i-e Administrator configured on that machine. Additionally we have not...
  3. xp sp3 offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xp sp3 offline: does anyone know if i can still download XP SP 3 Offline version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xp-sp3-offline/d4dd03f6-274b-4de7-9335-387814c8dee7
  4. xp sp3 offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xp sp3 offline: does anyone know if i can still download XP SP 3 Offline version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xp-sp3-offline/d4dd03f6-274b-4de7-9335-387814c8dee7
  5. Cannot connect to wifi windows xp pro sp3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to wifi windows xp pro sp3: Cannot connect to my wifi network at home. I am using a TP-Link wireless N Nano USB adapter, model TL-WN725N. The label on the box indicates that it is compatable with Windows XP. After the initial installation of the driver for this product, which took approx 3 tries, the...
  6. Cannot connect to wifi windows xp pro sp3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to wifi windows xp pro sp3: Cannot connect to my wifi network at home. I am using a TP-Link wireless N Nano USB adapter, model TL-WN725N. The label on the box indicates that it is compatable with Windows XP. After the initial installation of the driver for this product, which took approx 3 tries, the...
  7. Windows XP Shutdown and Logoff Menus for modern Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows XP Shutdown and Logoff Menus for modern Windows: Hi, I'm and I rebuilt the Windows XP Luna shutdown and logoff dialog menus, because XP is 20 years old this year plus I've had a bit of interest in this while I was building it so I'd like to share it with you. I coded it completely ground-up in AHK (Autohotkey) and it's...
  8. How to skip the Office XP SP3 update in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to skip the Office XP SP3 update in Windows Update: Dear Friends, Greetings! Something interesting happens to one of the machines in my office. The machine comes with Windows 10 Home, and I installed Office XP on it. Office XP works fine. Windows 10 works fine. However, after some days, the Windows Update detected...
  9. Issues installing & running Windows XP SP3 in Hyper V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Issues installing & running Windows XP SP3 in Hyper V: I'm playing around with Windows XP as a VM in Hyper V for reasons I won't go into. I have a bootable Windows XP SP3 CD I created some time ago. I've hit the following issues. I can install XP from the CD but Hyper V seems to want access to the bootable CD whenever the VM is...
  10. XP SP3 VM -- installing updates!!!!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    XP SP3 VM -- installing updates!!!!!: Hi thanks for the input. Indeed, we are just running XP in VM for fun and memories. I stopped using XP when Vista was released. Will look at what you have said.