Windows 10: Windows XP System Max Settings?

Discus and support Windows XP System Max Settings? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what the max system settings for Windows XP Professional are? I'm going to buying a Windows XP computer pretty soon and I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PCDesignerR, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows XP System Max Settings?

Can anyone tell me what the max system settings for Windows XP Professional are? I'm going to buying a Windows XP computer pretty soon and I want to make sure its potential is maxed out.

What is the best processor it can support?
    What is the largest amount or RAM is can support at DDR2? DDR3? Speed?
    What is the largest HDD it supports?
    Does it support a 10000 RPM Raptor HDD?

Thanks for info!

:)

PCDesignerR, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. iStink Win User
    Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows XP System Max Settings?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows XP System Max Settings?

1. Windows XP System Max Settings? - Similar Threads - System Max Settings

2. Windows 11 sets itself to max volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sets itself to max volume: This morning windows started setting itself to 100 on the volume. When this happens, there is also a volume indicator overlay on the screen as well. The volume can be lowered for just a fraction of a second then it starts raising again, almost like a stuck volume up key on a...
  3. Windows 11 sets itself to max volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sets itself to max volume: This morning windows started setting itself to 100 on the volume. When this happens, there is also a volume indicator overlay on the screen as well. The volume can be lowered for just a fraction of a second then it starts raising again, almost like a stuck volume up key on a...
  4. audio volume not loud enough at max setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio volume not loud enough at max setting: audio volume not loud enough at max setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-volume-not-loud-enough-at-max-setting/e1361385-67f1-4cf5-83a1-c6dce34847a6
  5. Windows xp system deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows xp system deletion: Hi guy'sSo my problem is that I'm trying to remove windows XP from an old computer to install windows 10 I know you can't directly upgrade but that's my problem but when I go to run the included uninstalling program it says that "registration information is missing". I try to...
  6. Windows xp system deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows xp system deletion: Hi guy'sSo my problem is that I'm trying to remove windows XP from an old computer to install windows 10 I know you can't directly upgrade but that's my problem but when I go to run the included uninstalling program it says that "registration information is missing". I try to...
  7. Setting a max volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting a max volume: I'm using a software called "Quiet on the Set" that limits the Windows volume slider to the exact number I want. For example, I set it to 72, and in the volume slider, I can't increase the volume higher than 72. Now the software works, but it sometimes doesn't, and I have...
  8. ASUS VivoBook Max System black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS VivoBook Max System black screen: i get stuck with a black screen in pc after system update. who can help. screenshoot.jpg asus vevoBook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook-max-system-black-screen/0432f059-b8aa-4d78-8a8c-9d54c99a1d4b
  9. XP for windows 10 system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XP for windows 10 system: I have a new windows 10 enterprise system and need to still be able to support a few different softwares that only run in XP. what are my options? One of the softwares is even 16 bit I believe, but it will run in XP....
  10. Memory Maxes Out and System Reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Maxes Out and System Reboots: Just started today, 2 crashes so far. Any help appreciated.