Windows 10: Windows XP System Max Settings?

Discus and support Windows XP System Max Settings? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what the max system settings for Windows XP Professional are? I'm going to buying a Windows XP computer pretty soon and I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PCDesignerR, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Windows XP System Max Settings?

Can anyone tell me what the max system settings for Windows XP Professional are? I'm going to buying a Windows XP computer pretty soon and I want to make sure its potential is maxed out.

What is the best processor it can support?
    What is the largest amount or RAM is can support at DDR2? DDR3? Speed?
    What is the largest HDD it supports?
    Does it support a 10000 RPM Raptor HDD?

Thanks for info!

:)

PCDesignerR, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  3. iStink Win User
    Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows XP System Max Settings?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows XP System Max Settings?

1. Windows XP System Max Settings? - Similar Threads - System Max Settings

2. Max Payne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Max Payne: sc start secdrv Why windows will not allow me to make change with the above command. I have a Cd game that I am trying to play. And You tell me I can not. That is no good . *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Windows XP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows XP: Hello Everyone, I recently moved into a new apartment and in the bedroom closet I found a Dell laptop computer. I contacted the previous tenants and told them about what I found and they said that they didn't want it any longer. So I started to wonder if it's possible to...
  4. Windows reads as XP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows reads as XP: I recently tried to upgrade Firefox, and Firefox and other third party programs think Windows 10 is actually XP and they won't update or install because they read it as XP. How do I get the system to read as the Windows 10 that it is instead of XP?...
  5. System Settings

System Settings: My System Settings will not open, I have rebooted my computer, attempted to open it through different files, and have even reset my computer to a previous system to no avail. I have already looked at other suggestions that you have given and not one has been successful. What...
  6. Memory Maxes Out and System Reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Maxes Out and System Reboots: Just started today, 2 crashes so far. Any help appreciated.
  7. Windows XP Theme

Windows XP Theme: Hello, I know it was possible back with Windows Vista/7 using third party software to modify the theme into Windows XP-like. I know the program UXStyles stopped being updated and therefore doesn't work anymore for 10. Is there anyway to make such dramatic changes...
  8. best/max Processor Frequency settings in MHz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    best/max Processor Frequency settings in MHz: new setting option in widows 10 high performance setting is asking me to set max Processor Frequency settings for amd fx 9590 in MHz any suggestions 83120
  9. System Restore Point Configure - Max Usage Slider at the Left = 0 ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Point Configure - Max Usage Slider at the Left = 0 ?: New desktop computer - Windows 10 Home. In System Restore, Configure, the Max Usage slider is all the way to the left. What does that mean? The hard drive is 1 TB, so I'm not concerned about how much it uses. (On my old Windows 7 desktop, I moved the slider to the...
  10. Change System Protection Max Storage Size for Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change System Protection Max Storage Size for Drive in Windows 10: Is there a way to set it as zero B/MB/GB or 0% for all drives at once like vssadmin delete shadows /all /quiet? If not it might be a good idea to make a batch file to loop through all drives to do so... ) 33460