Windows 10: Windows XP theme and Aero

Discus and support Windows XP theme and Aero in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, I've grown extremely attached to the Windows 7 Aero theme, and XP looks pretty nice too. However, since XP's already dead, and 7 is very quickly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Portalastical64, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Windows XP theme and Aero

So, I've grown extremely attached to the Windows 7 Aero theme, and XP looks pretty nice too. However, since XP's already dead, and 7 is very quickly nearing end of support (P.S., please don't kill 7, it'll be bad for all of us), soon I'm going to have to switch to the Metro theme. Metro isn't that bad at all, but it would be nice if you could include an Aero theme in a future update for Windows 10 -- and maybe even an XP theme, too. Heck, maybe you could even toss an Aero, XP, and Classic theme on the Xbox One. Would you please consider doing this? If you do decide to take down 7, including the Aero theme in 10 would save us all a bit of trouble -- especially the people who have become so attached to Aero that they end up having to download loads of third-party software to make 10 look even remotely like 7.

I know you care, Microsoft. Please consider this heavily.

:)

Portalastical64, Jul 21, 2019
  2. SW23TS Win User

Aero themes greyed out until restart windows theme services

Hi running windows 7 home premium, noticed the past couple of days that the display has changed to xp (style start button and tabbed displays in windows), and Personalise shows Aero themes greyed out.

If I restart windows theme service, the restart brings back the themes and xp style is replaced with up to date style

However upon a fresh reboot/restart of the PC the xp style returns/aero themes greyed out

Any ideas please?

Thank you

SW23TS, Jul 21, 2019
  3. ud267 Win User
    Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10?

Original Title: Aero theme for Windows 10.

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10??

ud267, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Windows XP theme and Aero

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows XP theme and Aero

1. Windows XP theme and Aero - Similar Threads - theme Aero

2. Aero theme support in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  3. Aero theme support in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  4. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  5. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  6. I somehow got Windows Basic theme with working Aero animations on Windows 10 after a lag...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I somehow got Windows Basic theme with working Aero animations on Windows 10 after a lag...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FiveWings2k6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10na725/i_somehow_got_windows_basic_theme_with_working/
  7. Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...: IDK why it isn't transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-everything-transparent-it-is-an-aero/33ad2f29-c297-4cad-b4f8-eabcbf14c983
  8. Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...

Why isn't everything transparent? It is an aero theme. I'm running 7 Ultimate on Hyper V...: IDK why it isn't transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-everything-transparent-it-is-an-aero/33ad2f29-c297-4cad-b4f8-eabcbf14c983
  9. Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10: Dear Microsoft,Can You Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10 , Because Some Of Us Dont Want The Modern Style ,And Please Bring Back The Windows Media Center :- I Would Be Happy If You Will Add This , But If NotI Will Downgrade My PC To Windows 7.-JenrexPolinag , A Windows 10 User...
  10. Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get real (!) former Aero skin/theme WITH Transparency?: I appreciate Aero Skin/Theme from Windows 7 and would like to use it in Win10 as well. As I found out 1. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme can be activated by Registry hack but does NOT offer transparency 2. the hidden "Aero Lite" skin/theme cannot even be activated and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. theme aero glass windows xp

2. theme for windows aero xp download

3. aero theme for windows xp

4. XP Theme for Windows 7,
  5. xp theme,
  6. temas xp aero